• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inspiration 2009 (Some Religion)

In summary, "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne is a book that has inspired the reader to start sending their family and friends a daily Inspiration of the Day. By focusing on gratitude and positive thoughts, the reader has seen positive changes in their life. The book also discusses the power of prayer and how our feelings attract our future. The reader is encouraged to tune into the communication with God and look for the gifts in every situation. Overall, the book teaches that everything we attract is for our own growth and good, and we must be open to new qualities and strengths in order to achieve greatness in life.
Jayne
Gold Member
I just read a book called "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and it was very inspirational...I started sending my family and friends an INSPIRATION OF THE DAY. Since I have been getting rid of the negative and bad feelings, my life has actually been changing for the GOOD. Here are the first ones I've sent by date. I will post a new one each day for anyone who is interested...

1/6/09
Pass this on to the people in your life that need inspiration.

"Positive thoughts become positive things."

"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Mathew 21:22

To change your life fast, use gratitude to shift your energy. When you put all of your energy into gratitude, you will see miracles take place in your life.

To change things quickly, commit to writing 100 things you are grateful for each day, until you see the change. And FEEL the gratitude. Your power is in the FEELING that you put into the words of gratitude.

1/7/09
"What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."
Mark 11:24

Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.

AND...

Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?

1/8/09
God is guiding you and communicating with you in every second of your life. He is responding to your thoughts and it is giving you invaluable feedback through your feelings. Your feelings are communication! The good feelings mean, GOOD FOR YOU. The bad feelings are to get your attention so that you will change what you are focusing on.

Tune in to the communication that is with you everyday. Your are never alone, not for a second. God is right with you at every step, guiding you. But you HAVE to listen!

1/9/09
Look for the gifts in everything, especially when you are facing what appears to be a negative situation. Everything that we attract causes us to grow, which means that ultimately everything is for our own good.

Adjusting to a new path and a new direction will require new qualities and strengths, and these qualities are always exactly what we need to acquire in order to accomplish the GREAT things ahead in our life.

Last edited:

Wow, thank you for sharing these daily inspirations from "The Secret"! I haven't read the book yet, but your posts are definitely motivating me to pick it up. It's amazing how powerful our thoughts and feelings can be in shaping our reality. I especially love the reminder to focus on gratitude and to listen to the guidance of a higher power. Keep posting these daily inspirations, I'm sure they're making a positive impact on many people's lives.

What is Inspiration 2009?

Inspiration 2009 is an annual conference organized by Pampered Chef that focuses on personal and professional development for independent consultants. It also incorporates elements of faith and spirituality for those who choose to participate.

Who can attend Inspiration 2009?

Inspiration 2009 is open to all Pampered Chef independent consultants and their guests. However, the conference does have a limited capacity, so it is recommended to register early to secure a spot.

Is Inspiration 2009 only for people of a certain religion?

No, Inspiration 2009 is open to people of all religious backgrounds. While the conference does incorporate elements of faith, it is not specific to any one religion and is designed to be inclusive and welcoming to all.

What can I expect to gain from attending Inspiration 2009?

Inspiration 2009 offers a variety of workshops, seminars, and keynote speeches focused on personal and professional growth. Attendees can expect to gain valuable knowledge, skills, and inspiration to help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business and personal life.

How can I register for Inspiration 2009?

Registration for Inspiration 2009 can be done through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and follow the prompts to register for the conference. You can also contact your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support for assistance with registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • monica_sweetconsultant
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies