• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs - Use With Inserts or Discard?

In summary, it is recommended to use last season's catalogs until they run out, while adding an insert for any new or discontinued products. The older catalogs can be left at offices and around town, while the newer ones are used for shows and events. It's important to have a mix of both old and new catalogs to cater to different audiences.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
HI!

I am wondering how other folks use the last season's catalogs. Do you use them until you run out - adding an insert for the new products and products that have been discontinued? Or are the older ones the ones you leave at the doctors offices :) and places around town?

Just looking for some ideas and what has worked for folks in the past...:thumbup:

Thank you!

Don't forget, there are also price changes between catalogs. As a customer, I would not like to receive last season's catalog at a show, even if it did have inserts in it.They are great for leaving places, there's a sticker somewhere in Files that you can put on the front. You can also hand them out at fairs.

What she said - only current catalogs for shows.
Yes, the old ones are good for fairs or around town where people just want a catalog, don't want to order or buy right then, and are likely to toss it, not realizing how much each one costs us.

Thanks...that's what I was thinking but didn't know if there were other ideas out here :)

Here's the link to the different old catalog stickers:
Pampered Chef Files List

Hi there!

Great question! I personally like to use the last season's catalogs until I run out, but I also add an insert for any new products or discontinued products. I find that this keeps my catalogs current and also allows me to still use the older ones without wasting them. As for leaving them at offices and around town, I do that with my newer catalogs and keep the older ones for personal use or to give to friends and family. It's always a good idea to have a mix of both old and new catalogs to cater to different audiences. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What should I do with old catalogs?

You can either use them with inserts or discard them.

2. Can I still use old catalogs?

Yes, you can still use them with inserts or as a reference for past products and prices.

3. How do I use old catalogs with inserts?

Simply insert the new product pages or inserts into the old catalog where they belong.

4. Is it necessary to keep old catalogs?

No, it is not necessary to keep old catalogs unless you want to use them as a reference or for sentimental reasons.

5. Can I recycle old catalogs?

Yes, you can recycle old catalogs if you no longer need them or if they are outdated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ThePamperedMommy
  • kcmckay