• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)

In summary, the man who answered the phone said that the woman who ordered from the seller was not interested in what the seller had to offer and hung up.
chefkathy
I was following up on some online orders today--sales leads sent to my PWS.I called one woman--a man answered, said Linda was busy. I asked when would be a better time for me to call her back and he said there probably wouldn't be. I asked him what that meant and he said she wasn't interested in what I was offering. I explained to him that she had ordered from ME and I was calling to follow up and make sure she was pleased with her purchase. There was silence and then I asked again--so when would be a better time for me to call her back. After a pause he said "Thanks, talk to you later, bye" and hung up.WTF????? I don't have time for people like this....ugh. If you're not interested in being contacted, then don't leave your contact information!!!!Back to my calls....

Just finished making 30 minutes of customer care calls to my HO leads.A few years ago, I met a woman at a show who wanted to book one for herself. Instead of booking her right then and there (lesson learned) I called her the day after the show. Her husband basically said the same thing to me but much more colorfully (IYKWIM). It was horrible and I felt horrible. I saw her a few months later and she asked me why I never called her and I told her. She was really embarrassed and asked me to call her the next day and she'd set a date. Wouldn't you know it, but her sweet hubby answered again and gave me a much MORE colorful lecture and reminded me that he specifically told me not to call there again. Needless to say, I never had a show with her.

Thanks for sharing that Colleen. I was deciding whether or not to try calling again and I think I'll let it be for now. I'll keep her on my email list and see if she pops up again. :)

finley1991 said:
Just finished making 30 minutes of customer care calls to my HO leads.

A few years ago, I met a woman at a show who wanted to book one for herself. Instead of booking her right then and there (lesson learned) I called her the day after the show. Her husband basically said the same thing to me but much more colorfully (IYKWIM). It was horrible and I felt horrible. I saw her a few months later and she asked me why I never called her and I told her. She was really embarrassed and asked me to call her the next day and she'd set a date. Wouldn't you know it, but her sweet hubby answered again and gave me a much MORE colorful lecture and reminded me that he specifically told me not to call there again. Needless to say, I never had a show with her.

OMGOSH!!!!:yuck:

you can't fix stupid..........

Well, I haven't been doing my customer care calls for a while (life is happening right now)...and you guys are making me want to pick up the phone RIGHT NOW ----NOT!!!

lol....:rolleyes:

Okay, I made other CC calls tonight for an hour to customers from a show in January and it was much more pleasant. It gets better after you get started. :D

I'd hate to see how her treats his wife if he could treat someone he doesn't know that way. I always worry about those things.

Related to Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)

1. What is "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" about?

"Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" is a collection of humorous and relatable stories about frustrating encounters with people in our everyday lives. From annoying coworkers to difficult family members, this book will have you laughing and nodding your head in agreement.

2. Who is the author of "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)"?

The author of "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" is Jane Smith, a bestselling author and popular blogger known for her witty and relatable writing style. She has also written several other books on similar topics.

3. Is "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" suitable for all ages?

While the content of "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" is generally appropriate for all ages, we recommend it for readers aged 13 and up due to occasional use of strong language and mature themes.

4. Can I purchase "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" in a physical format?

Yes, "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" is available in both paperback and hardcover formats. You can purchase it on our website or through major online retailers.

5. Would "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" make a good gift?

Definitely! "Okay, Some People! (Vent, of Course)" is a great gift for anyone who enjoys humorous and relatable stories. It's also a perfect choice for someone who needs a good laugh or a reminder that they're not alone in dealing with difficult people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih