• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore

In summary, the guest vents about a bad cooking show experience and states that it was not a fun night. The host sympathizes and states that it is not always fun to have shows like that. The guest thanks the host for the laugh.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Dear Cooking Show Guest,
Next time you come to one of my cooking shows it would be really great if you did NOT get sh*tface-drunk, talk over me, engage everyone around you in loud boisterous conversation thus upsetting the 8 ladies there who actually WERE interested in what I had to say...but most of all, it would be greatly appreciated if after placing your $160.00 order, that you would not call me a few hours after I submitted the show leaving me a voicemail asking me to remove the Ultimate Mandoline from your order because "forgot you already owned one." Maybe if you'd have drank 5 or 6 fewer glasses of wine, you might not have forgotten that you already owned one. Ugh.
Oh - and should I mention she;d like to have a show of her own in January or February??

Yikes!{{hugs}}

Ohhhh lovely! I had a full house of those a few months ago!
UGH!!!

Oh... so sorry ... there just isn't anything more to say is there except good job for venting here instead of to her! And thanks for venting in such an entertaining way! :)

awesome! Hang in there Carolyn!

Sounds like a great party!! LOL!! So sorry you had to go through that. At least she didn't cancel the whole order...close it quick!! :D

Chef Kearns said:
Sounds like a great party!! LOL!! So sorry you had to go through that. At least she didn't cancel the whole order...close it quick!! :D

It was already closed when she left me the voicemail. Good thing because if she'd cancelled that item, the host would have been knocked down a level and this host worked her tail off getting people to her show ($1400 in sales!)
Drunk-lady will just have to wait for Fed Ex to p/u her UM after it arrives :p

oh that sucks. Sorry but I love your vent!:p

at least they spent $$$.. helped a new consultant a week ago with her grand opening. 14 DRUNK women there... $135 in sales... not a good night!

pcjenni said:
at least they spent $$$.. helped a new consultant a week ago with her grand opening. 14 DRUNK women there... $135 in sales... not a good night!

Yikes!
I am so sorry :(

So sorry to hear that!!! :cry::cry: But, you did make ME laugh with your post. Some people......

I have had shows like that and they aren't fun! Congraulations on an awesome show!

Ugh...sometimes these people need to be muzzled and kept outside!! One of my consultants had a "Margarita" party. The party was well started when she got there and if I remember correctly, many were too drunk to order.

The best part was when her underaged son was so sh**faced that he "hurdled" on the couch.:yuck: Guess he was wasted away in Margaritaville!:sick:

Sorry you had to go through that...really...but I did chuckle at your post! SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" product?

The "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" is a unique kitchen tool designed to help release frustration and negative emotions while cooking. It allows users to vent their feelings without affecting the food or the people around them.

2. How does the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" work?

The "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" is a small, handheld tool that looks like a miniature punching bag. It has a soft, squeezable exterior and a weighted bottom. Users can squeeze or punch the vent as they release their emotions, and the weighted bottom keeps it in place on the counter.

3. Is the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" is completely safe to use in the kitchen. It is made of food-grade silicone material, which is heat-resistant and non-toxic. It can withstand high temperatures and is safe to use around food.

4. Can the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" be used by children?

While the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" is designed for adults, children can also use it under adult supervision. It is a fun and safe way for kids to release their emotions while cooking or helping in the kitchen.

5. How do I clean the "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore"?

The "Grumpy Vent - Feel Free to Ignore" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard to prevent damaging the silicone material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • imported_pckrissy