• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Need to Vent (Non Pampered Chef)

In summary, my sister yelled at me for regifting. It really hurt my feelings and I don't have anyone else to vent to so I picked you guys. I don't understand why she is so offended and why she felt the need to tell me about it over and over when I stopped at her house earlier today. I doubt her daughter really cares. Family sucks sometimes.
chefkathy
My sister just yelled at me for regifting. It really hurt my feelings. I don't have anyone else to vent to so I picked you guys.I don't feel like typing out the whole story but the short of it is that we gave her daughter a movie for Christmas that someone else had given my son for his birthday but we already own it. Since you can't return anything anywhere without a receipt anymore, I didn't know what we would have done with it. My sister told me that they didn't have that movie, so it became our Christmas gift to my niece. I wrapped it up and she opened it at our family party on Saturday night. I don't understand why she is so offended and why she felt the need to tell me about it over and over when I stopped at her house earlier today. I doubt her daughter really cares. She's two years old, after all.Family sucks sometimes. And I was having a pretty good day.

{{{HUGS}}} Deb!Sisters can be poopy heads... I know... I have 4. Seems to me that something else was bugging her and you got the worst part of it. Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse her behavior.Hope your day goes back to being good!!!!

Geez, Deb....I think she's lucky she got anything at all -- we don't gift to anyone but our own families (our kids and spouse).

Maybe it's time to start that tradition in your family as well.

Time for your sis to remember the reason for the season!

Ugh - tell her I said to kiss your butt.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
My new favorite saying is...
"God gives us friends to make up for family."
Everyone I tell this to smiles and quietly nods their head...all relating too well to this!

I agree that it sounds like something else is bothering your sister. Is she PM'sing, menopausing or just wanting to make sure you have a bad day as well?

The gift was not for her, but for your niece. Tell her if "your niece" doesn't like it, then her aunt will take it back. Then buy her a drum set, tambourine and that liquid candy in a tube...and throw in some Play dough!!! In fact, it would be worth it to give her this in addition to the movie. Make sure they are brand new too!!! (Do you hear the evil I am writing this with??:devil::devil:)

After you watch your niece unwrap this in front of her mommy...drop trow and do as Carolyn recommends...tell her to kiss your grits!!:D

baychef said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
My new favorite saying is...
"God gives us friends to make up for family."
Everyone I tell this to smiles and quietly nods their head...all relating too well to this!

I agree that it sounds like something else is bothering your sister. Is she PM'sing, menopausing or just wanting to make sure you have a bad day as well?

The gift was not for her, but for your niece. Tell her if "your niece" doesn't like it, then her aunt will take it back. Then buy her a drum set, tambourine and that liquid candy in a tube...and throw in some Play dough!!! In fact, it would be worth it to give her this in addition to the movie. Make sure they are brand new too!!! (Do you hear the evil I am writing this with??:devil::devil:)

After you watch your niece unwrap this in front of her mommy...drop trow and do as Carolyn recommends...tell her to kiss your grits!!:D

Brilliant Ann!! And make sure you include that wretched stuff, Moon Sand!! :devil: Pure evil!

I <3 Ann
Ann is my hero

:angel:Thank you, my evil like minded, friends!!:angel: Just trying to bring some of the joy of giving to Deb.:D:devil::D

Moon sand...hmmm, I am getting old, but will have to investigate this if I ever have to get that "special gift" for that "special" parent's child!!!

HAH!!! Just went to the "Moon Sand" website!!! Yes, this too must be added to the "ultimate" gift package!! A second liquid sugar tube must be hidden in the package so when the child plays with it...the child will get further enjoyment from the gift!! So glad my son is 19!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Just Need to Vent (Non Pampered Chef)" section on the website?

The "Just Need to Vent (Non Pampered Chef)" section on our website is a designated space for our consultants and customers to share their personal experiences, thoughts, and feelings about any topic unrelated to Pampered Chef.

2. Can anyone post in the "Just Need to Vent (Non Pampered Chef)" section?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can post in this section. However, we ask that all posts are respectful and adhere to our community guidelines.

3. Are there any restrictions on the topics that can be discussed in this section?

We encourage our community to use this section as a safe space to discuss any non-Pampered Chef related topics. However, we do not allow posts that promote hate speech, discrimination, or illegal activities.

4. How can I report a post or comment in the "Just Need to Vent (Non Pampered Chef)" section?

If you come across a post or comment that violates our community guidelines, you can click on the "Report" button located next to the post. Our team will review the report and take appropriate action.

5. Can I offer advice or support to others in this section?

Yes, we encourage our community to offer advice and support to those who are seeking it in this section. However, please remember to be respectful and refrain from giving unsolicited advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • MissChef