• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Makes Me Realize How Great Pampered Chef Is & Vent

and she is still pretty slow to get back to me. So I'm not sure if it's just the consultant's sister being slow or if LB is really slow in general... but I definitely think that PC offers a faster shipping option.
kam
Staff member
How can anyone ever complain abour how long PC products take to come in.

(My first show submitted beginning of Oct when they had the backlog and my host STILL got her order in under 2 weeks!)

Here is my VENT:
I ordered some Longaberger Baskets as a birthday present for my mom. I ordered them in the last week in September and my mom's birthday is Nov 24th. The baskets still aren't in!! They have not even shipped yet. Today is a little over 7 weeks since the order. I thought for sure that was enough of a lead time!! I know they make these - but geez - this just seems like so long. The baskets were the only thing I was getting her (since they are so expensive) so I will have nothing to give her on her birthday!

As far as I am concerned - no one should ever complain about OUR shipping times - they are great!!

Vent over. I am just ticked since I felt like I planned ahead for her birthday and I still have nothing.

Awww.... that's a bummer! What you could do, if it's still not in (BTW, though they're hand made, I doubt they don't have plenty of inventory on hand) for her b'day is get her a great card... then cut out a picture of the basket and have that in the card so at least she knows a gift is on the way? Just an idea... I'd be ticked too! 7 weeks is way too long to wait... you can get a magazine subscription started faster.

I feel your pain! I sold Longaberger back in 86 when the company was exploding in size... we had customers waiting FOUR to FIVE MONTHS for thier orders. It was very hard to book shows when guests were not getting thier items. The paperwork wtih them was also SO expensive. I had to pay $1.40 per catalog way back then! SO sit back, relax and ENJOY PC the BEST COMPANY on earth!!!!!!!

That is not good to hear about Longaberger. I ordered something for Christmas last week and hoping it will be here by then but the way it sounds it probably will not be.

I love PC I placed an order on Monday and my host received it on Thursday.

Longaberger has always been slow to ship. They make many of their baskets as ordered and have very little stocked so if one basket in the order has to be made the whole order waits.

I did place an order in October and received it in less than 4 weeks so it's possible your order will make it. Mine was mostly seasonal baskets...

I guess I realized that the baskets are essentially made to order - and that they do not keep a stock on hand...it is just disappointing. All that comes of this is that I will probably never order LB for gifts again. I can't see myself thinking of a late Nov birthday way back in late Aug/early September. I also now remember when I was trying to put in the order it took the consultant close to 4-5 days to get back to me. I can't help but wonder if those days would make a difference now (if they come on Monday then I'll know!)

I will end up cutting up the catalog with the pictures of the baskets and putting them in a box and wrapping it.

It does make me appreciate PC though. (So none of my customers better ever complain about how long the order takes!:) )

They should have been here by now. I'm a Longaberger consultant, too, and all of my orders from September and an order from the beginning of October have already been received.... and that's to an APO address!!!

Are you getting your info from the consultant? I'd make sure she submitted the show right away, because that doesn't seem right, really.

Longaberger definitely does NOT ship as fast as PC, though!! I am spoiled with my PC business!!

angmillar said:
They should have been here by now. I'm a Longaberger consultant, too, and all of my orders from September and an order from the beginning of October have already been received.... and that's to an APO address!!!

Are you getting your info from the consultant? I'd make sure she submitted the show right away, because that doesn't seem right, really.

Actually, I usually go through the consultant's sister (who is at my work). But this time I called the consultant directly. I started emailing and leaving msgs the last week of September (I wanted to take advantage of the free liners in September). I ordered 4 baskets (enough to make my own show) so I know did not have to wait to tack onto someone else's show.

It was taking some time for her to get back to me - and at the time I was thinking (because of PC) that she could submit my order anytime before Oct 31 and still get Sept specials. But she told me she HAD to submit the Sept order by Oct 1. So I had to make sure I got her my check before then.

Now that I see your Sept/Oct orders are in, I am a little ticked again. I don't think I will be ordering LB any time soon.

kam said:
Actually, I usually go through the consultant's sister (who is at my work). But this time I called the consultant directly. I started emailing and leaving msgs the last week of September (I wanted to take advantage of the free liners in September). I ordered 4 baskets (enough to make my own show) so I know did not have to wait to tack onto someone else's show.

It was taking some time for her to get back to me - and at the time I was thinking (because of PC) that she could submit my order anytime before Oct 31 and still get Sept specials. But she told me she HAD to submit the Sept order by Oct 1. So I had to make sure I got her my check before then.

Now that I see your Sept/Oct orders are in, I am a little ticked again. I don't think I will be ordering LB any time soon.

You were misinformed!! I'm sooooo sorry this has happened to you.

She did not have to have the September order in by 1 October. We can do customer service orders (i.e. September orders) through the end of the next month (i.e. Sept. order through the end of October) just like PC. I know this for a fact, since I submitted a September order for a lady (she wanted the free protectors, too) on 10 October.

And, I'm sad to say that she has had hers in hand for way over a month. Gosh....

If you'd like me to check into this for you, just pm me. Like I said, LB definitely doesn't ship as fast as PC, but this isn't right....

Angie

What makes Pampered Chef products stand out?

Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up a party at your home or online. As a host, you can earn free products and exclusive discounts for your guests.

What sets Pampered Chef consultants apart from other direct sales representatives?

Pampered Chef consultants are passionate about cooking and helping others in the kitchen. They are trained and knowledgeable about all of our products, and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and support. Our consultants also have access to exclusive training and resources to help them succeed in their business.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in a retail store?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available through independent consultants. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers, as well as exclusive offers and promotions.

How can I join the Pampered Chef team?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and rewarding. You can sign up online or through a current consultant, and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business. Our consultants have the flexibility to work their own hours and earn income through commission and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • peichef
  • General Chat
Replies