• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant

bumping, in summary, someone from Utah is trying to complete a Lowes NCAA set and needs a $5 gift card. There are stores in Utah, but one has to have the card in stock.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone out there from Utah???

I need a favor, I need a $5 gift card from Lowe's but it has to be the card in the link below....

index.php

My special needs daughter collects empty gift cards, she has over 4000 gift cards, she is trying to complete the Lowes NCAA set. Lowes.com is sold out.

Can someone help us out???

Carol

Attachments

• USU-UT a.jpg
    USU-UT a.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 300
bumping.... Utah????

Of course I will pay for the shipping, gift card and your gas...please

I was born in Aggie country Utah State University area. I have a SIL who lives up there. I'll see what I can do...

Thanks so much.... will be waiting. I can send funds thru Paypal.

The one she definately wants is the USU Aggies? The Utes are on the Lowes website... Just want to be sure...

Duh just read your first post. sold out. Okay. got it.

I'll try to stop by our Lowe's tomorrow and see what they have!

Okay. I have store information for the Logan store which would be the one to have it since it is the town of USU. My birthplace... Okay:
Lowes of Logan Ut #1501
Phone # (435) 787-2266
313 East 1400 North
Logan, Ut 84341

Maybe give them a call there and see if there is one on the shelf to purchase. Good luck. If not, there are 15 stores in Utah... one has to have one... Check store locations online. I will keep looking too!

Call the stores in Utah and see if you can find a kind soul to mail it to you.

I live in Ut about 1/2 hour away from Logan. I am going over there on Friday and can go in and pick one up. Let me know if you need me to. [email protected]

cookinmama said:
I live in Ut about 1/2 hour away from Logan. I am going over there on Friday and can go in and pick one up. Let me know if you need me to. [email protected]

Thanks so much, I just sent you a email....:D

Carol

Related to Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant

1. What is a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant"?

A "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant" is an independent sales consultant in the state of Utah who is not affiliated with the Pampered Chef company. They may sell similar products and have a similar business model, but they do not represent the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How can I become a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant"?

To become a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant," you can reach out to existing consultants or look for job postings on online platforms. You will need to go through the necessary training and registration process to become a consultant in the state of Utah.

3. Are the products sold by "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultants" the same as Pampered Chef products?

No, the products sold by "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultants" may be similar but they are not the same as Pampered Chef products. Each consultant may have their own selection of products and may use different brands.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant"?

No, a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant" is not affiliated with the Pampered Chef company and therefore cannot host Pampered Chef parties. However, they may have their own parties or events featuring their products.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased from a "Non Pampered Chef - Iso Utah Consultant"?

It depends on the policies of the specific consultant. If they have a return or exchange policy in place, you may be able to do so. However, since they are not affiliated with Pampered Chef, their policies may differ from those of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies