• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so We Better Do a Meet N Greet for Sure Then...

In summary, the conversation is about whether or not anyone wants to organize a meet and greet for National's last concert. PC is not doing a dinner this year, so Thurs and Fri nights are open. Crystal is willing to organize it, and my husband is coming with me. It is expensive, but it is a once in a lifetime event.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Anyone want to organize this? I can't do it on Wednesday night but I'm open other times.....Geez, if it's our last one, and National is in 3 waves it may be the only chance we all get to meet each other in person. What do we think about this?

PC is not doing a dinner this year, so Thurs and Fri nights are open as well.

I can organize if no one else wants to do it. I'm up for a meet n greet! :)

I'll be there - let me know when and where.

me too! Let me know :)

Let me know when and where it will be and I will be there !!!!

My DH is coming to Denver with me. Not sure if I will be able to make it.

Ok, so Crystal, can you do this? I think we definitely should do it, I'm just nt real big on organizing this kind of stuff....

mrssyvo said:
My DH is coming to Denver with me. Not sure if I will be able to make it.

Congrats on getting the Supportive Spouse to come with you!!
I'm working on mine!
Although I'm sure my roommates would not be happy me leaving them with an extra space ...and a higher hotel bill!

Nanisu said:
Ok, so Crystal, can you do this? I think we definitely should do it, I'm just nt real big on organizing this kind of stuff....

Yep, I'll organize it. I'll start a poll/thread for info.

Nanisu said:

Yep, I'll do it. I'll start a thread with a poll/request for info.

DH is takng vacation time, so we can spend extra time in Denver. Since I am walking the stage, I want him there.

mrssyvo said:
DH is takng vacation time, so we can spend extra time in Denver. Since I am walking the stage, I want him there.

Yep! I'm walking stage too! He always told me when i walked ...he'd come too! now he's chickening out...

It IS expensive...two hotels, two flights, two stomachs to feed.
But it is a ONCE in a lifetime event!

Congrats! have fun!

And hopefully we'll see each other behind stage!

1. What is a "Meet N Greet" event?

A "Meet N Greet" event is a social gathering where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can come together to meet each other, socialize, and learn more about the products and business opportunities offered by Pampered Chef.

2. Why is it important to attend a "Meet N Greet" event?

Attending a "Meet N Greet" event allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers, learn new tips and tricks, and build relationships that can help grow your business. It's also a great opportunity to try out new products and get exclusive discounts.

3. Is there a cost to attend a "Meet N Greet" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Meet N Greet" event. It is completely free and open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. What can I expect at a "Meet N Greet" event?

At a "Meet N Greet" event, you can expect to socialize with other consultants and customers, sample delicious food made with Pampered Chef products, learn new cooking techniques, and get inspired to grow your business.

5. How can I find a "Meet N Greet" event near me?

You can find a "Meet N Greet" event near you by checking the Events section on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host your own "Meet N Greet" event and invite friends, family, and potential customers to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies