• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I'm Sure This Is a Stupid Question,

In summary, Kate is saying that she saves her old Pampered Partner CDs, and that there is no need for them because the newer versions are available. She also suggests various ways to use the CDs, including as decorations or coasters.
jenniferlynne
but what do you all do with your old Pampered Partner CD's. Do you just pitch them? I am doing some Winter cleaning this week, trying to get organized for the New Year. I've never thrown one away. Just wondering what you all do.

I toss mine. There should be no need for the older versions.

I am pretty new, but will toss mine as well....no need!

and if you worry about someone downloading the program form it, you can put a really heavy magnet to it and it will mess up the data.

I have mine in a pile. Hmmm... maybe I should just toss 'em.

I save at least 2, in case someone needs to download the program and have dial up. This will get them the majority of the program and then they don't have to wait that long to download the newer version. I toss the rest because there is no reason to have the others.

I was just cleaning things out and found 3 fw2006 success dvd's! TOSSED THEM!

Stupid QuestionWhat you can do with these is: You use these for weddings and what you do is take a picture of the couple or as the couple growing up and cut them in a round circle and glue onto the cds and you can decorate the edges with the colors of there wedding if you prefer. To make a stand for these you can use old cds cases and just put the cds in it and let open a bit and stand them on the tables or you can glue the cds so it makes a circle and in the middle put stryofoam and put a flower arrangement with their colors inside.
You can also use these for coasters to sit drinks.:)

I pitch 'em

hmmm, like that picture idea. I have all of mine from since I started. Don't know why just not good at cleaning out lol. Will have to find new ways of using these. Thanks Mary

They make pretty lights when you nuke em...however you have to make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand. Living with a computer geek has its advantages!

cmdtrgd said:
They make pretty lights when you nuke em...however you have to make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand. Living with a computer geek has its advantages!

HUH!?!?!?!?

Are you liscensed to operate a microwave, Kate?? LMAO!!

There is a bit of metal in the coating and it makes sparks and a pretty crackle pattern when nuked in the microwave...but it can light on fire if you don't watch it.If you don't want to do that, but want to have microwave fun, place two peeps in the microwave on a paper plate facing each other. Put toothpicks in their "hand" areas. You want it to look like they are facing off with swords. Then nuke em and see which one gets poked first. They expand and do funky things!

OMG, too funny Kate, I think you have WAY too much time on your hands, lololol.

But I am going to try the peep thing this spring... I hate those wierd little guys. One year I left some out to get stale so I could put them on my Christmas tree. But then I friend came over and eat them :O

or you can burn a gummy bear with a long lighter...and it will glow blue!

See what I created?!?

and whatever you do, do not mix water, powdered drain-o and aluminum foil :)

or 2 mentos in a 2 liter of coke!

Omg, way to go Kate, lol, you've created a monster, lol. Here the experimental people come out of the woodwork.

This feels like an episode of Myth Busters!!!!!LOL

For the records, I have only heard of these things...never done any of them!! 0:)

Oh yeah, sure, now act all innocent! LOL.

jenniferlynne said:
but what do you all do with your old Pampered Partner CD's. Do you just pitch them? I am doing some Winter cleaning this week, trying to get organized for the New Year. I've never thrown one away. Just wondering what you all do.

Here's an idea...
My neighbor recently hung a bunch of CDs from the tree over the mailbox (looks So trashy) and she claims she heard that they do this in Vietnam to keep birds away (she didn't like the birds pooping on her mailbox)
LOLOLOL

Related to Ok, I'm Sure This Is a Stupid Question,

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, most of our products are microwave-safe. However, we recommend checking the instructions or labeling on the specific product before using it in the microwave.

2. Is it okay to put my Pampered Chef pans in the dishwasher?

Yes, our pans are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

3. Are Pampered Chef products non-stick?

Some of our products have non-stick coatings, but not all of them. We recommend checking the product description or packaging for information on whether it is non-stick.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef cookware?

We do not recommend using metal utensils with our cookware, as they can scratch or damage the surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils.

5. Are Pampered Chef products oven-safe?

Most of our products are oven-safe, but we recommend checking the product instructions or packaging for specific temperature limits. Some products may not be suitable for high heat cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • avelissar