• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement & 1St Show Question

In summary, this offer was helpful to the author because they were able to do their work sooner and have their first show booked for this Saturday. Additionally, the author is looking for advice on what to add to their kit that will be used the most at their shows.
Pam6170
Just wondering how much of a help this offer was to you??? I was just going through my paper work and saw that I will be able to do this in my 4th month!

Also I have my very first party this Saturday, actually I have 2 of them booked for that day!

My director wants me to put a folder together with reason why I am doing PC and the opportunities that come with PC. My question is do all of you have a folder, or at least for your first couple shows did you?? Or would a poster board kind of thing work?? I am just trying to figure out what would be best, I am picking up all of the materials tonight so I need some help.

Thanks!!!:)

I didn't order anything in my 4th month, just couldn't spend the extra money. It's almost better to try to put your own show together and get stuff for free! By the way, every April is 40% off also.

I don't have a binder, I just tell my story at the beginning of the show. Do what works for you. Your director may just be trying to help make it easier to tell your story or something that people can actually look at instead of just trying to visualize from hearing you talk.

I loved kit enhancement since it allowed me to add to my kit items that I wanted to display or use at my shows as well as at home - but everyone is different.

I actually didnt start using my recruiting binder until my 3 or 4 month in the business - since personally recruiting wasn't my thing at first - I wanted to concentrate on my shows first - again, a personal choice. NOW I don't use my binder as much, but do recruit actively at my shows, since now I am comfortable with my business and do want to share this wonderful opportunity with everyone I meet!

Good luck on your first show (s)!!!

Sorry if I'm changing the subject a bit!
wadesgirl said:
I didn't order anything in my 4th month, just couldn't spend the extra money. It's almost better to try to put your own show together and get stuff for free! By the way, every April is 40% off also.

I don't have a binder, I just tell my story at the beginning of the show. Do what works for you. Your director may just be trying to help make it easier to tell your story or something that people can actually look at instead of just trying to visualize from hearing you talk.

I'm new can you tell me more about the 40% off ?

I am new also what would you suggest to add onto your kit that would be used the most at shows that doesn't come in your kit?

Love the Salad & Berry Spinner, Grill Pan and Press, Tool Turn About and lots of tools, Fluted Stone, 12" Executive Skillet and Lid, the list goes on...
I also had a ton of PC dollars to spend. I signed in December and earned for an additional 30 days. Earned nearly $1300 plus I had my own show in January and earned $340 in free product. You really don't have to have anything more than your kit provides unless of course there are other recipes you'd like to be able to prepare. HTH.

Related to Kit Enhancement & 1St Show Question

What is Kit Enhancement and how does it work?

Kit Enhancement is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It allows them to purchase additional products at a discounted price to add to their starter kit. This helps them build a larger inventory and have more variety for their first shows.

How do I qualify for Kit Enhancement?

To qualify for Kit Enhancement, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef and complete your first show within the first 30 days. Once you have completed your first show, you will receive an email with instructions on how to purchase your Kit Enhancement products.

What products are available for Kit Enhancement?

The Kit Enhancement products vary and are subject to availability. However, they typically include popular and best-selling products from our catalog. You will have the option to choose from a variety of cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.

Can I change the products included in my Kit Enhancement?

Unfortunately, once you have chosen your Kit Enhancement products, you cannot make any changes. It is important to carefully consider which products will be most beneficial for your first shows before making your selection.

Is Kit Enhancement mandatory for new consultants?

No, Kit Enhancement is completely optional for new consultants. It is simply a way for you to add more products to your starter kit at a discounted price. You can still have a successful start with Pampered Chef without participating in Kit Enhancement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • ChefForrester