• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid

In summary, Karen received a flyer in the mail that says that for guests ordering $60 or more, they will receive a free product. However, the free product is in addition to what the guest picks as a freebie.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Yesterday, I'm making out my host kits for February and I'm downloading the outside order form from p.c. website and it says that for guests ordering $60.00 or more that they will have to wait until the announcement on the 4th. before they can choose their selection.

I have a show on the 1st. so this means that I will have to contact each guest and hold up the order until after the 4th to get her selection (which will probably be a rub!) Not only that but then the host kits that are mailed prior to the 4th. (which for me will be all of them) I'll have to send those hosts new outside order forms.

I emailed Jean to see if they could just give us a sneak peak with what these 2 products are so that it would be easier for the hosts and the consultants and she said to have "fun" with it. Really??? Fun??? Gosh, I can think of so many things to do to have fun instead of calling and emailing the guests and sending out more order forms. Call me crazy!

So....my question to all of you is how would you have "fun" with this? Or, what are you going to do about the pre-order form. Has any clever person made up their own pre-order form for February and made it look fun?

I know, I'm being snarky but I've just ordered 100 catalogs that I have to go through and put labels over the Veggie Slicer that aren't available anymore. Plus plan the back to business meeting, host coach my jan. hosts......This is just one more in my opinion unnecessary thing to add to my schedule! ohh, it does sound like it's all about me!! Sorry, just had to let off some steam! I'm probably going to get 100 replies to tell me to go soak my head in cold water!:)

Thanks,

Karen

I think they mean the 4th of January not February. I usually just email my host the order forms. It cuts down on the printing for me.

Just put the guest stickers that are available to print from CC on them: FREE gift with $60 order. By the time they need to know, you will know. I love those stickers b/c I can prepare a whole stack of order forms at one time.

Sandi

Chef Karen said:
I know, I'm being snarky but I've just ordered 100 catalogs that I have to go through and put labels over the Veggie Slicer that aren't available anymore. Plus plan the back to business meeting, host coach my jan. hosts......)

Thanks,

Karen
I totally agree about the catalogs! I just finished 100 and I was grumbling the whole time;) As for the free gift, I would just tell them it's something brand NEW for free with a $60 purchase, usually people don't care that much about what it is just that it is free.:)

cookingwithlove said:
I think they mean the 4th of January not February. I usually just email my host the order forms. It cuts down on the printing for me.

No, unfortunately they do mean the 4th of Feb...after the 2nd Spring Launch. Sounds to me like someone at HO screwed up and they are dancing around it. TOtal PIA.

pamperedlinda said:
No, unfortunately they do mean the 4th of Feb...after the 2nd Spring Launch. Sounds to me like someone at HO screwed up and they are dancing around it. TOtal PIA.

I had not looked at the flyer! Really? This silly. So I cannot turn in a show before Feb 4th?

pamperedlinda said:

Yep. Totally agree. I plan to tell them they get one of the new things TBA. I'll just pick it for them unless it turns out to be specific tastes and totally different items. It won't be that many people to call anyway but if it is that's a good problem. Hopefully I'll know before the first anyway though as our SL is Jan. 28th but then they might make us wait too so we all learn at once. Frustrating.

If you look on the flyer, theres a circle in the middle that says free yada yada.... and it has an item#. So it looks like its only 1 choice, so I think if anyone questions it I'll just say " surprise" :D

Chef Karen,

do you realize that the free TBA product is in addition to what the guest picks as a freebie? Hope that takes away a little stress.

and, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Receipts"New spring product* FREE with purchase of $60 or more (excludes tax and shipping). *Choose from two new spring
products that will be announced on Feb. 4. Your Consultant will share the updated order form with you at that time."

This is on the Feb order forms you can print from Pampered Chef, so you will have to choose one of two after the 4th so any shows before everyone may not know.

Karen, thank you for posting this! I had not read my material thoroughly enough so thank you for the heads up.

That stinks for anyone who starts a Feb catalog show in January. And as for the "not available" stickers--I don't bother. I deal with it on a case by case basis. If someone orders one, then I tell them. No need to waste my time on that!

What is the meaning of "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid"?

"Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" is a phrase used to express confusion or frustration about a situation or decision. It implies that the speaker is questioning whether they are the only one who feels that way or if others also find it ridiculous.

Is "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" a rhetorical question?

Yes, "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" is often used as a rhetorical question to express a strong opinion or to make a point. It is not meant to be answered literally but rather to convey the speaker's thoughts or feelings.

In what contexts is "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" commonly used?

"Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" can be used in various contexts, such as in a conversation with friends, on social media, or in a work or school setting. It is often used to express frustration, confusion, or disbelief about a situation or decision.

Does "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" have a negative connotation?

Yes, "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" typically has a negative connotation as it is used to express a negative opinion or emotion. However, it can also be used in a more lighthearted or humorous manner among friends.

How can "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" be interpreted differently in different contexts?

The interpretation of "Is It Just Me or Is This Stupid" can vary depending on the context and tone in which it is used. In a serious or professional setting, it may be seen as a genuine question about a decision or situation. In a more casual or sarcastic setting, it may be interpreted as a rhetorical question or a way to express frustration or humor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Malinda Klein