• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with HO: A Customer's Story

In summary, the conversation is about a customer's frustration with their supply order not being delivered in full. They also mention a previous issue with a customer order that was messed up and had to be re-entered. Other participants in the conversation also share their own experiences with shipping and orders being split up. The customer hopes that the company will get their shipping and order processes sorted out soon.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Ok i never really complain about HO or shipping but Im so frustrated I placed my supply order on the 3rd I also placed my sample order, and a personal order the same day which all have been shipped to me. Well today my supply order was delivered i open the box and im missing half my order so i go to do an adjustment online and can not find my order so i call HO and ask what was going on they told me it was still picking which i thought was kinda strange seeing as i got a box today so I asked her what was going on and the only thing she can tell me is that once it leaves them they dont have any info on it what so ever so she then asks if I wanted her to ask her supervisor and she says the same thing and that i have another box that is still picking now this is not a huge order but i should have gotten all my items i really needed some of these things for an upcoming show, I hope HO gets there stuff straightened out soon. sorry to complain :)

Re: FrustratedI'm still waiting for a show order from Feb.27!

Re: FrustratedI did a supply order with 200 catalogs and other things about a week ago and it came in two boxes on two different days.
I am not sure why, but give it some time.

Re: FrustratedI had major problems with shipping to, same thing I place the order on the 3rd and it will be here on the 11th. They said they're dealing with "month end" but I've never had it this bad before. Not sure whats going on either.

Re: FrustratedMy supply order is on HOLD! Ugh!

Re: FrustratedWere any of your products on back order? Maybe that's why it got split up.

Re: Frustratednope nothing was on back order cs thought it was strange that they were seding 2 boxes to

Re: FrustratedI finally got an answer on my customer order that's been screwed up since Feb 13th! Somehow individual items on the order got canceled, so it messed up the whole order. She told me they can't fix it- we have to reenter it. I just pray they didn't charge her card already (I got paid my commission on it yesterday!). It took forever for them to figure out out that much. *sigh* I have to call my customer tomorrow and hope she's willing to redo the order and not give me an earful! I have some things to mail to her- maybe I'll just drive them over to her and go 'the extra mile' and she'll still redo the order...but man they better get it right this time!And I have a supply order to submit before a booth (need mini's)...I hope I get it in time.

Related to Frustrated with HO: A Customer's Story

1. What is "Frustrated with HO: A Customer's Story"?

"Frustrated with HO: A Customer's Story" is a customer's personal experience with their interactions with the Pampered Chef home office. It is not an official statement from Pampered Chef, but rather an individual's perspective.

2. Is this story representative of the overall customer experience with Pampered Chef?

No, this is just one customer's experience and may not reflect the experience of all Pampered Chef customers. We value all customer feedback and strive to provide the best possible experience for everyone.

3. What steps does Pampered Chef take to address customer concerns?

Pampered Chef takes all customer concerns seriously and has a dedicated customer service team to assist with any issues. We also have a satisfaction guarantee and will work with customers to resolve any problems.

4. Can I contact Pampered Chef directly with my own concerns?

Yes, we encourage all customers to contact us directly with any concerns or feedback. You can reach our customer service team through phone, email, or social media channels.

5. How does Pampered Chef ensure quality and consistency in their products and services?

Pampered Chef has a rigorous quality control process for all of our products and services. We also regularly gather feedback from customers to continuously improve and maintain consistency in our offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
3girls