1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Ok i never really complain about HO or shipping but Im so frustrated I

1. TerraOB83

TerraOB83 Member Gold Member

Ok i never really complain about HO or shipping but Im so frustrated I placed my supply order on the 3rd I also placed my sample order, and a personal order the same day which all have been shipped to me. Well today my supply order was delivered i open the box and im missing half my order so i go to do an adjustment online and can not find my order so i call HO and ask what was going on they told me it was still picking which i thought was kinda strange seeing as i got a box today so I asked her what was going on and the only thing she can tell me is that once it leaves them they dont have any info on it what so ever so she then asks if I wanted her to ask her supervisor and she says the same thing and that i have another box that is still picking now this is not a huge order but i should have gotten all my items i really needed some of these things for an upcoming show, I hope HO gets there stuff straightened out soon. sorry to complain :)

Mar 10, 2009
  2. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Re: Frustrated

I'm still waiting for a show order from Feb.27!

Mar 10, 2009
  3. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I did a supply order with 200 catalogs and other things about a week ago and it came in two boxes on two different days.
    I am not sure why, but give it some time.

Mar 10, 2009
  4. PamperedbyKaren

PamperedbyKaren Novice Member

I had major problems with shipping to, same thing I place the order on the 3rd and it will be here on the 11th. They said they're dealing with "month end" but I've never had it this bad before. Not sure whats going on either.

5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

My supply order is on HOLD! Ugh!

Mar 10, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Were any of your products on back order? Maybe that's why it got split up.

Mar 10, 2009
  7. TerraOB83

TerraOB83 Member Gold Member

nope nothing was on back order cs thought it was strange that they were seding 2 boxes to

Mar 10, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I finally got an answer on my customer order that's been screwed up since Feb 13th! Somehow individual items on the order got canceled, so it messed up the whole order. She told me they can't fix it- we have to reenter it. I just pray they didn't charge her card already (I got paid my commission on it yesterday!). It took forever for them to figure out out that much. *sigh* I have to call my customer tomorrow and hope she's willing to redo the order and not give me an earful! I have some things to mail to her- maybe I'll just drive them over to her and go 'the extra mile' and she'll still redo the order...but man they better get it right this time!

And I have a supply order to submit before a booth (need mini's)...I hope I get it in time.

Mar 10, 2009
Have something to add?