• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Down a Lost Cutting Board: A Customer's Story

In summary, the time it takes to track down a lost cutting board can vary and depends on the circumstances. If the cutting board was lost during a shipment, it can usually be located within a few days. To track down a lost cutting board, customers can contact the customer service team with their order number and details about the missing item. There is no fee for this service and if the cutting board cannot be located, a replacement or refund will be offered. Customers can also track down a lost cutting board from a previous order by providing relevant information.
Jennie4PC
I had a lady who got my info off my car and ordered a cutting board. During our talking back and forth she asked me to drop the cutting board off at her DD's work. I droppped it off on Wed. Well she called me yesterday and it is no where to be found. I am going to go in to the store and talk to the people there. I am more then livid about it. I asked them if they could get it to her and they said yes they could but then they lose it. It is a 30 dollar cutting board. I will be going there today so I am going to talk to them. I know one lady who saw me drop it if and I know her name since I gave her a catalog. Hopefully she is at work today.

I hate when people are dishonest (not your customer, but apparently a coworker). Hopefully it is just a misunderstanding and it will show up.

Hope you get things worked out.

I hope so too. I need to go there so I can go grocery shopping and I will talk toi them then.

Oh, I hope somebody put it someplace "safe" for her. As in, so "safe" that it wasn't found in the search!
I'd be upset, too. Let us know how it turns out.

yeah it was found. The lady put it in a place that no one would even look. She felt so bad when I went in to talk to her.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it was found!!!!!

Hello there! I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your cutting board delivery. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand how frustrating it can be when things like this happen. I hope that the store will be able to track down your lost cutting board and get it to your customer as soon as possible. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need any assistance or support. We are all here to help each other out! Best of luck with your visit to the store today. I hope everything gets sorted out. Take care!

1. How long does it typically take to track down a lost cutting board?

The time it takes to track down a lost cutting board can vary depending on the circumstances. If the cutting board was left behind at a party or event, it may take longer to locate. However, if the cutting board was lost during a shipment, we can usually track it down within a few days.

2. What is the process for tracking down a lost cutting board?

If you have lost a cutting board, please contact our customer service team with your order number and details about the missing item. We will then investigate and try to locate the cutting board by checking our shipment records and contacting the carrier if necessary.

3. Is there a fee for tracking down a lost cutting board?

No, there is no fee for tracking down a lost cutting board. We understand that accidents happen and we are happy to assist in finding your missing item.

4. What happens if the cutting board cannot be located?

If we are unable to locate the cutting board, we will offer you a replacement or a refund for the lost item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I track down a lost cutting board from a previous order?

Yes, we keep records of all past orders and can assist in tracking down a lost cutting board from a previous purchase. Please provide us with as much information as possible, such as the date of purchase and the shipping address, to help us locate the item more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • luvmypomeranian