• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Which Host Special to Order

In summary, the conversation is about deciding between ordering martini glasses or purchasing an additional item of the two already owned. The decision is based on potential use for future parties and events. The suggestion is to go with the practical option of the QS Pitcher for potential giveaways or as a gift item. There is also mention of owning two pitchers for personal and show use. The final decision is to go with the practical option.
krahema
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I have put together a small "Consultant acting as host" party, and can pick one of the host specials this month. I already own the FS Quick-Stir Pitcher and the Ice Bucket/Scoop Set.

I'm trying to figure out if I should order the martini glasses (if yes, how many - 4 or 8) or if I should order another one of the other 2 items. I probably wouldn't use the martini glasses myself, but thought they might be nice to show at any May parties (unfortunately May is very slow and I only have 1 cooking party booked as of now). I also thought I could donate the glasses to a future fundraiser silent auction-type thing.

Or, does it make sense to purchase an "extra" of something I already own and have it on hand for... I guess I don't know what, but I'm really bad at passing up a good deal!:)

Any input?

I always try to think of something that might make a good giveaway item, or a gift item (for friends, family, or business donations as you mentioned).Personally, I tend to think more the practical side, so I'd probably go for the QS Pitcher myself....but I'm weird. ;)

esavvymom said:
I always try to think of something that might make a good giveaway item, or a gift item (for friends, family, or business donations as you mentioned).

Personally, I tend to think more the practical side, so I'd probably go for the QS Pitcher myself....but I'm weird. ;)

I agree. A QS pitcher can be a great item if you need a giveaway, or an item for a drawing, or like Bobbi said, as a gift item. I like having 2 anyway, so that we have one for use here, and I can take the other one to shows.

Thanks for the input! I was kind of thinking along the same lines - the QS Pitcher would be a good "practical" item to have on hand, whether it be for a give-away or to use at shows and I can have my own for at home.

Thanks!:chef:

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to the community for advice. As a fellow consultant, I understand the struggle of deciding which host special to choose. In my opinion, it may be more beneficial for you to purchase an extra of something you already own, as you mentioned having a slow month and only one cooking party booked. This way, you can have it on hand for future parties or even as a gift for a host or customer. However, if you think the martini glasses would be a hit at your parties and you have a plan to use them, then go for it! As for the quantity, I would recommend getting 8 glasses to have enough for a larger group. Donating them to a fundraiser is also a great idea. Ultimately, the decision is yours and I'm sure whatever you choose will be a great addition to your business. Best of luck!

1. What are the different host specials available for ordering?

The current host specials available for ordering are the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Stoneware Set, the Grill and Grill Press Set, the 3-Piece Santoku Knife Set, and the Quick Cooker Set.

2. How do I know which host special is the best option for me?

The best option for you will depend on your personal cooking preferences and needs. We recommend considering what type of cookware you currently have, what type of cooking you do most often, and what items would enhance your kitchen experience the most.

3. Can I choose more than one host special to order?

Unfortunately, only one host special can be chosen per order. However, you can always host another party and choose a different host special at that time.

4. Do I need to host a party to order a host special?

Yes, host specials are exclusive to parties and can only be ordered by the host. However, you can always ask a friend or family member to host a party for you if you are interested in a particular host special.

5. How long do I have to order a host special?

Host specials are only available for a limited time and are subject to change. We recommend checking with your consultant for the specific ordering deadline for the host special you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hperschnick
Replies