• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Related but Gotta Vent!!!

In summary, the conversation involved a woman discussing a fundraiser she was organizing and sending out emails about it to family and friends. One woman, who was also a member of her MOMS club, responded rudely and asked to be taken off the email list. The woman apologized and explained the reason for the email, but the other woman continued to be upset and sent another angry email. The conversation ended with the woman expressing frustration and thanking others for their support.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok... So I had a bad night with my little guy so am am not at my best this am. I'm going thru my emails and remember about the Schwans fundraiser kickoff we are doing at our early childhood program ( I know.... why not PC... long story and it doesnt really matter) anyhoo....
I sent an email on to all my family far and wide and everyone on my list that I thought mught be interested. I get a nasty email back form this Chick who happens to be in my MOMS club. And is a cons for numerous scrapbook companies. She has a young son and works full time. I thought hey this might interest her, She can order some quick easy dinners for her family.

She says..."I have asked you over and over to remove me from your solicitation lists. I'm not sure why you haven't removed me. Please do so now. I DO NOT want to receive any more of these emails."

I did remove her from my PC list and have not had contact with her since she very rudely tried to take over a scrapbook FR that I organized last fall for the same Earlychildhood Program (she made me nuts for 3 weeks and I always kept my composure with her).

I mean come on...... Do you really need to be so rude? I had allready stopped sending her PC stuff.
My reply ... "I apologize, I will never again inform you of anything going on in our comunity!

Ok Thanks for listening... You all are awesome

Sounds to me like the problem is definitely her - not you! I am a Small Group Leader at my church, and we call those personalities EGR people (Extra Grace Required!) Bless and Release, and call it good from your end!

thanks...

I am so upset I am shaking!!!!!

then she sends me this
Your reply was extremely rude. I have interest in what is going on in the community, however, I get far to many solicitations. Additionally, we just learned that our son has two holes in his heart so have far more important things to concentrate on at this time.

The mom's club email list is only to be used for mom's club activities. This is stated right in the newsletter that is sent out each month. I'm not sure why you feel you are above complying with the mom's club guidelines and why you need to be so rude. I have asked you I believe 5 times to remove me from your lists and you have refused to do so. (not true!)

I don't appreciate your rude and abraisive attitude. Additionally, I will be asking that S____ send out a notice again reminding everyone the email addresses are not to be used for anything other than MOM'S club coorespondence.

so I send this back.....
"I allready apologized. I am sory for what is happening at home for you. I do not feel above the rules. I took you off my PC list the first time you asked. I do not recall ever hearing from you about that again. As I stated I also am sory if you got any other business emails from me. I was having issues with my address book. Also the reason you were on that list was because way back you had told me you wanted to do a show. I do not send business emails to the MOMS club list. As for this FR I sent it out as more of a service than a solicitation. I thought pepople would apperciate a way to get some quick easy meal options. I know you are busy and work alot and thought yopu might appreciate it.

Again this is the last time you will ever hear from me about"ANYTHING...............

I dealt with this cind of cr_p from her last fall for 3 weeks. She is a flake... Still.... I have tried to deal with her with grace and it just doesnt seem to help!!!!

Again thanks! YOu are all awesome!

Wow. I would be upset too. I've only had one person get nasty with me like that. She had signed up for my email newsletter and then emailed me to gripe because I sent the email out showing her email address. At the time, I didn't realize I could send out a mass email without showing that. I just apologized and took her off the list.

Related to Not Pampered Chef Related but Gotta Vent!!!

1. Why was my order delayed?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I do not have access to information about specific orders. Please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance with your order.

2. Can I return a product I purchased through a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product purchased through a consultant within 45 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant for assistance with the return process.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" button. From there, you can fill out an application and choose a starter kit to get started.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant for assistance with the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • cmdtrgd