• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not a Valid Credit Card??? Pp Pop up

M
MandyK
Have any of you ever encountered this pop up under PP? I wrote the credit card down myself so I know it is correct (I always triple check after an earlier mishap) It looked like a "well used" card from the motnher of the host, so I'm totally confused.

I have had this happenTurns out I wrote some numbers down wrong in the exp. date. Call the guest and check your numbers again is the only thing I can suggest.

Robin

thanks -- it will be a good "Mac" reason!

That happened to me the other night, and I mistook an 3 for an 8. :D
Good Luck

Related to Not a Valid Credit Card??? Pp Pop up

1. Why am I getting a "Not a Valid Credit Card" pop up on PayPal?

There are a few potential reasons for this pop up. It could be due to a typo in the credit card number or expiration date, insufficient funds, or the card may have been reported lost or stolen.

2. What should I do if I encounter this pop up on PayPal?

If you are sure that you have entered the correct credit card information and have sufficient funds, you should contact PayPal customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide more information about why the card is being rejected.

3. Can a "well used" credit card cause this pop up on PayPal?

It is possible that a "well used" credit card may cause this pop up on PayPal. Over time, the magnetic stripe on the card can become worn and difficult to read, which may result in the card being rejected by payment processors.

4. How can I prevent this pop up from appearing on PayPal in the future?

To prevent this pop up from appearing, make sure you are entering the correct credit card information and that you have sufficient funds. You can also try using a different payment method or contacting your bank to ensure there are no issues with your card.

5. Is it possible to fix a "Not a Valid Credit Card" issue on PayPal?

Yes, it is possible to fix this issue on PayPal. As mentioned before, you can try entering the credit card information again, using a different payment method, or contacting PayPal customer support for assistance. You can also contact your bank to ensure there are no issues with the card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • babywings76