• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Bags or Packing Slip With Order

In summary, this person experienced missing items and packing material, and it seems to be happening more frequently.
Sandibeach
Anyone ever had this problem. I did a show for my sister last week and it was delivered yesterday. I went over to help her sort it out and PC didnt' send any bags, packing slips, etc... Everything else was there. Very odd!! We were able to figure it out with the invoice copies. Also my french supply order was delivered in English? Since I'm new at this... do these types of mistakes happen often? I'm kinda of disappointed and a little worried. I'm glad it was my sister and not a stranger.

Check under the packing material - it is often bburied under there.

I did, completely tore the boxes apart... nothing! Very odd. My director has never seen this!!!

This happened to me about two weeks ago. My last show was fine. But watch as there were missing items. Taken care of very quickly though by using the web.

Last edited:
This has happen to me several times.

The first time was when I did my fundraiser for my local Relay for Life. I sold $4,482.50 worth of products. Came is 11 boxes, only 5 packing slips and no bags.

It continues to happen. I have told my boss and she has said that has never happen to her. But when I talked with her yesterday, she said it has happen several in the last month for her and 2 of her host then called her and told her that they didn't receive any bags and what were they suppose to do about bagging it up. She had to take bags to them.

This also happened to me a few weeks ago, luckily for me, the host had her order delivered to my house and I had offered to pack the bags for her already. I have several of the old style bags and all the recipets, so I was able to take care of it and the host never even knew. But I did send in an adjustment on the web, just to let them know it had happened.

Jen

This happened to me also at the end of October. I let HO know about the problem. It's important that we report this as soon as possible so that it doesn't continue through our most important season!

Mary

Tis the season! But that is really no excuse. It has happened to me once.

A day after calling PC about this issue, I had bags and a new box for a food chopper waiting for me at my front door. Very quick. So I'm very happy with the followup, but I did ask them to ship it to the host's house... but since its my sister and she lives down the way, it was no big deal!!

I've had shipments with very few bags (i.e. 5 bags and the shipping paper says they shipped 10 bags!). Then they must have been a bad batch of bags b/c they were ripping just under the handles! UGH!!! Luckily I had some extra bags hanging around but now I think of it, I should have called this in.

Missing Bags And PaperworkI have been a consultant since May of this year and it has happened twice that I know of...my son (who recently became a consultant) received someone else's guest/product sheets. He received his own too but was missing one product as well.

A customer of mine did not have paperwork nor bags back in the summer. I thought all this was probably a fluke but sounds like it might happen more often than I thought. Wonder if they are just trying to hurry and get our orders out and in the process forget things?:D

Yeh, I find them very stingy with the bags. I usually am short and on the last few occasions I dipped into my own stash - luckily I kept some from when there was no shortage. I am going to call PC and complain - I don't think they want me to bag their products in bright yellow No Frills (cheap Canadian Grocery Store) bags!

Misty

This problem tends to actually be a little worse at this time of year than others because of the additional temporary help in the warehouse. It's frustrating. But the best thing to do is let HO know, so they can focus some training and attention where it needs to be.

1. Why didn't I receive any bags or a packing slip with my order?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to be environmentally friendly and reduce waste. That's why we no longer include bags or packing slips with orders. Instead, you can access your order details and print a packing slip from your online account.

2. Can I request for bags or a packing slip to be included with my order?

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to fulfill requests for bags or packing slips to be included with orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we appreciate your understanding in our effort to reduce waste.

3. How do I access my order details and print a packing slip?

To access your order details and print a packing slip, simply log into your online account on our website. From there, you can view your order history and print a packing slip for any recent orders.

4. Will my order still be packaged securely without a bag?

Yes, rest assured that your order will still be packaged securely and with care, even without a bag. We use sturdy boxes and packing materials to ensure your items arrive safely.

5. What should I do if there is an error with my order and I don't have a packing slip to reference?

If you encounter any issues or errors with your order, please reach out to our customer service team. They will be able to assist you and provide you with the necessary details, even without a packing slip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rsmpta
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • J.Corley