• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie's Guide to Points: Get the Facts Here

In summary, the "Newbie's Guide to Points" is a comprehensive resource provided by Pampered Chef that explains the points system used for their products. It can help you understand how points are earned, redeemed, and tracked, making it easier for you to get the most out of your purchases and rewards. You can earn points by making purchases, hosting a party, or referring friends and family. To redeem points, simply log in to your account and go to the "Rewards" section. Your points balance can be found there, and you can also track your points through order confirmation emails or by contacting customer service. There may be restrictions or limitations on earning and redeeming points, as outlined in the program's terms and conditions. Points
mandy412
Hi, not sure if this is the right area to post this but here goes:

What are the points I keep reading about? I'm super new so I haven't gone through all of the starter stuff just yet. Thanks!

Contact your Director. They should be able to go thru it with you and explain it!

You earn points for each $ in commissionable sales. You also earn points for recruiting and various other things throughout the year. These points are how you earn the 2010 Irresistible Destinations Incentive.

Ahhh, thank you! I meet with my Director tomorrow to go over everything but I'm reading any and everything I can find online. This website has been a goldmine.

It is. Isn't it? :)

What is the "Newbie's Guide to Points" and how can it help me?

The "Newbie's Guide to Points" is a comprehensive resource provided by Pampered Chef that explains the points system used for our products. It can help you understand how points are earned, redeemed, and tracked, making it easier for you to get the most out of your purchases and rewards.

How do I earn points?

You can earn points by making purchases on Pampered Chef products, hosting a party, or by referring friends and family to join our community. The more points you earn, the more rewards you can redeem.

How do I redeem points?

To redeem points, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Rewards" section. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose the ones you want to redeem. You can also redeem points during the checkout process when making a purchase.

How do I track my points?

Your points balance can be found in the "Rewards" section of your Pampered Chef account. This will show you how many points you have earned, redeemed, and have remaining. You can also track your points by checking your order confirmation emails or by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on earning and redeeming points?

There may be certain restrictions or limitations on earning and redeeming points, such as expiration dates or minimum purchase amounts. These details can be found in the terms and conditions of the points program. Additionally, points cannot be transferred or combined with other accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
letscook04
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg