• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning - Get Expert Advice Here!

In summary, the new elipser should:1. Keep in touch with the host, coach through the duration of the catalog show, keep her excited.2. Remind your host to talk to everyone, not just people they think might be interested.3. Keep it simple.
KellARooni
Some of you already know I am new and haven't even signed yet (31st sign date). I am trying to plan out my first 30 days so that I get off to a great start. My FD is 3 hours away and can't offer as much help as you guys so that is why I am posting this here...

3 things...

1. Your BEST advice for great catalog shows?

2. The two items that you feel would be a great addition to the starter kit and bring higher sales?

3. In general, the best advice you have for starting out?

Hope this is a great start to an informative thread!! Thank you for your time!!

And to all my fellow elipsers... I am addicted too!!! ;)

KellARooni said:
Some of you already know I am new and haven't even signed yet (31st sign date). I am trying to plan out my first 30 days so that I get off to a great start. My FD is 3 hours away and can't offer as much help as you guys so that is why I am posting this here...

3 things...

2. The two items that you feel would be a great addition to the starter kit and bring higher sales?

1. Host coach! Keep in touch with her and keep her excited.
2. Stoneware fluted pan and family skillet.
3. Take the online classes, read your paperwork and most important HAVE FUN!

1. Every catalog show is great because they are so easy (usually)! Tell your host you must have each customer's complete contact information: full name, complete address, phone number (and e-mail address if available). Tell her it's very important for returns and exchanges, which is totally true, but you don't have to share that you want the information to make customer care calls.

2. (This is the hard one) Forged Cutlery Chef's Knife (or Santoku) and Large Grooved Cutting Board OR Round Stone with Handles and one of the above two

3. Ask everyone at every show if they'd be interested in information about starting their own business with The Pampered Chef. Also, ask everyone at every show if they would like to schedule their own Pampered Chef kitchen show.

1. Remind your host to talk to everyone, not just people they think might be interested. I just closed a $1,000 catalog show. The host carried her catalogs with her everywhere. She made sure "The Pampered Chef" was visible. People were literally stopping her in the stores.2. Spice blends, rubs, and sprinkles so people can sniff or taste them. Also, cookbooks. It's amazing how many I sell because people have a chance to look through them and find lots of recipes they like. 3. Practice what you want to say out loud. I know it sounds weird, but hearing it plants it in a different part of your brain. That makes it easier to remember if you get nervous or interrupted. Oops, did I say if? I meant when.

1. I agree with Beth, keep in touch with the host, coach through the duration of the catalog show, keep her excited.

2. Definitely the 12" skillet. I also love the trifle bowl. But I'd also like to throw in the other 8" saute pan. The Executive comes in the New Consultant Kit, and if you get the Stainless Steel one, you can demonstrate both side by side at your shows. One of the ladies on the Interactive Shows DVD does a great presentation using the two pans and ice.

3. Keep it simple. By keeping your business simple, you make it easier and more fun for you. By keeping your shows simple, you will demonstrate to your guests that this is something everyone can do. There are lots of great ideas out there, but all of it all at once can make your head spin. Especially in the beginning, ask yourself "will this really be worth the extra time/expense/effort right now?"

Oh, and once you get access, read the Policies and Procedures on CC at least once. Most of your questions will be answered there, and even though you might not remember everything after the first reading, you'll know where to find the answer when you need it.

And one last thing: Just because your D or FD doesn't call you, doesn't mean you can't call her (I have to get better at this one myself). It's ok to ask for help.

KellARooni said:

3 things...

I will attach some files of flyers/documents I made that worked well. My average show sales was about $729 per show. :) My average catalog show was about $300.00. It was my personal goal to never have a show below $700.00- I did have a couple just under and quite a few over...

Let me search for those files and I'll either email them to you, or post them here after this post. :)

Here are some ideasSome of these I made, other's I got from fellow consultants and just changed some of the info and added my name to them.

I just picked some things that helped me, and I have more if you need it, just let me know. I hope these help you out.

Attachments

• 40 guests in 4 mins.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Catalog Hostess Letter[1].doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 362
  • CatalogShowPlanner[1].doc
    75 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
1. What everyone else has already said

2. DEEP COVERED BAKER! (and learn the 30 Minute Chicken Show!) and Cookbooks

3. Don't spend a lot of time trying to recreate what PC has already done for you. In other words - use the materials that are given to you, don't spend time and money trying to come up with your own.

ChefBeckyD said:
1. What everyone else has already said

2. DEEP COVERED BAKER! (and learn the 30 Minute Chicken Show!) and Cookbooks

3. Don't spend a lot of time trying to recreate what PC has already done for you. In other words - use the materials that are given to you, don't spend time and money trying to come up with your own.

Aww, but that was half the fun, Becky! :)

Can I host my own show in Aug and get the forged cutlery set that is the host special? Would that be the best way to get those knives?

Yes, you can. And, yes, that would be a great way to get those knives.

Thank you all for the info...Kasey, Thanks for the files!!

Related to New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning - Get Expert Advice Here!

What is "New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning"?

"New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning" is a program designed to help new consultants with Pampered Chef create a successful start to their business. It includes expert advice and tips on how to launch your business, build a customer base, and achieve your goals in the first 30 days.

How can I access "New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning"?

The program can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner. You will need to log in with your consultant ID and password to access the resources.

Is there a cost for "New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning"?

No, the program is completely free for all new consultants with Pampered Chef. It is our way of supporting you as you begin your journey with us.

What type of resources are included in "New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning"?

The program includes a variety of resources such as training videos, articles, and worksheets to help you plan and execute your first 30 days in business. There are also tips and advice from experienced consultants to help you succeed.

How can "New Elipser's First 30 Days Planning" benefit me as a new consultant?

The program is designed to give you a strong start to your business and help you achieve your goals in the first 30 days. By following the expert advice and utilizing the resources provided, you can build a strong foundation for your business and set yourself up for long-term success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies