• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Business - Little Help?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef as a new consultant offers flexible hours, the ability to work from home, a supportive community, and the opportunity to earn commission on sales. To get started, you need to sign up for a starter kit and then begin hosting parties and selling products. The company offers extensive training and support, including online courses, workshops, and a mentorship program. There is no minimum sales requirement, but to remain active, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell a wide range of kitchen and cooking products and customize your offerings for each party or event.
a_daven
I was wondering if I could get a copy or sample of any e-mails that you have sent out advertising your business. I am new to the business and would like to get the word out to friends and family by e-mail and your ideas sound great. I'm just not very creative or very computer literate to create something like that. I'm not sure what you would say or include or anything. I would just like to see someones to get some ideas. Also I am doing my first kitchen show this Friday and I am very nervous so any ideas from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Starter NewsletterI suggest you just go somewhere along this!

GUESS WHAT!

I am now a Pampered Chef Consultant and would like to share with you how excited I am about the product!

On XXXXXX at Xpm, I will be holding an Decadent Chocolate show for my friends and family.

If you can't wait for the show, check out my website for a sneak preview!

See you there!

Here is somethingThis is something I found in one of my files- I just sent it to my new recruit. Hope it helps You will need to change it a bit to fit your life-style, but it will give you the general idea. I think I found it on this site a few months ago.

Attachments

• Grand Opening letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
New BusinessThe new Merrill Vendor has great info to order and get your name out with your new business.... :)

Have a pampered week...

Carol Kout Senior Dir
Iowa
[email protected]

Hello there!I'm happy to hear that you're interested in using email to promote your business to friends and family. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely found email to be a very effective tool in reaching out to potential customers.Unfortunately, I do not have any email templates or samples to share with you as I believe that each consultant's message should be unique and personalized to their own business. However, I can offer you some general tips and ideas that have worked well for me.First and foremost, make sure to include all the important information in your email such as your name, contact information, and a brief overview of what Pampered Chef has to offer. You can also include any special promotions or discounts that may be going on at the moment.In terms of the content, keep it short and sweet. People are more likely to read and respond to a concise email rather than a lengthy one. You can also add some personal touches, such as sharing a quick story about your experience with Pampered Chef or a customer testimonial.As for your first kitchen show, don't worry, it's completely normal to feel nervous. My advice would be to practice your presentation beforehand and have a clear plan in mind. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other consultants. We are all here to support each other and share our ideas.I hope this helps and best of luck with your kitchen show! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the experience.Warmly,

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

Joining Pampered Chef as a new consultant offers numerous benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, a supportive community of fellow consultants, and the opportunity to earn a generous commission on sales.

How do I get started as a new consultant?

The first step to getting started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef is to sign up for a starter kit. This kit will provide you with everything you need to start your business, including products, catalogs, and training materials. You can then begin hosting parties and selling products to earn commission.

What kind of training and support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants. This includes online training courses, virtual and in-person workshops, and a mentorship program where experienced consultants can provide guidance and advice. Additionally, the company has a robust online community where consultants can connect and share tips and resources.

Is there a minimum sales requirement for new consultants?

There is no minimum sales requirement for new consultants with Pampered Chef. However, to remain an active consultant and receive benefits such as commission and discounts, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months.

What kind of products can I sell as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. As a consultant, you will have access to the full product line and can customize your offerings for each party or event based on your customers' needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • jengillette