1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New to the Business - little help?

1. I was wondering if I could get a copy or sample of any e-mails that you have sent out advertising your business. I am new to the business and would like to get the word out to friends and family by e-mail and your ideas sound great. I'm just not very creative or very computer literate to create something like that. I'm not sure what you would say or include or anything. I would just like to see someones to get some ideas. Also I am doing my first kitchen show this Friday and I am very nervous so any ideas from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jan 24, 2006
  2. gojuliego

gojuliego Novice Member

Starter Newsletter

I suggest you just go somewhere along this!

GUESS WHAT!

I am now a Pampered Chef Consultant and would like to share with you how excited I am about the product!

On XXXXXX at Xpm, I will be holding an Decadent Chocolate show for my friends and family.

If you can't wait for the show, check out my website for a sneak preview!

See you there!

Jan 25, 2006
  3. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Here is something

This is something I found in one of my files- I just sent it to my new recruit. Hope it helps You will need to change it a bit to fit your life-style, but it will give you the general idea. I think I found it on this site a few months ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
    Jan 25, 2006
  4. New Business

The new Merrill Vendor has great info to order and get your name out with your new business.... :)

Have a pampered week...

Carol Kout Senior Dir
    Iowa
    Cakout@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2006
Have something to add?