• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Ordering? Seeking Shipping Status Update Help

It varies, but usually its within a few days. Usually it will draft the money within a few days after the show has shipped.
BadGirl
Gold Member
This is only my third show, so please be patient with me.

I placed my order through P3 on Saturday (Feb 7th) and I see that it was received by HO on that date. However, I see no status on shipping thus far, or any other comment that might indicate a problem with my entry.

Is it unusual for it to take a number of days to get the shipment together and out of the door?

I don't know....maybe I'm just not looking in the right place......

Thanks!

Yes, if you got to CC and look under shipment status you can see what the status is and track the packages.

Its not just you, I placed an order on the 4th and am still not seeing it do anything but say recieved. They deducted my bank account today, and they always have it shipped to me before they take the money. I'm going to call tonight and see what is going on with mine. I would give it a couple more days since you just did it over the weekend and its still early in the week.

Shipping is very slow right now. A show I submitted on the 31 just got shipped out today. I am sure they had a ton of shows to ship. And the money has already been taken out of my account also for the shows that are still sitting as recieved.
It also took a week for my IPT to update.

I submitted a show on Feb 1...shipping today

Your not alone, everything seems to be slow right now.

I submitted a show on the 31st i got one box today and 3 more tomorrow shipping is usually slow at the end of the month

I know that one of my consultants had the same problem...didn't show received or anything. She finally called and was told that ALL of the credit cards on the show had been declined!!!! There were 8 of them. She never got an email and there was nothing showing under declined cards. They re-ran the cards and everything was fine! She was told it had nothing to do with the third party credit card thing...but it sure delayed things!

Oh...update!!!
Another sister consultant had the SAME thing happen!! All cards declined! No email, nothing on CC for declined cards. The show has been in limbo since Jan 31st. Personally, I would check on the performance tracker...see if the show is listed but with a 0.00 sales amount. If it is, call the HO and find out what's up. Just my thoughts...

I submitted a Show on February 1. It has showed Received until this morning when it said, Picking. Tonight it shows one box went out yesterday and one today! What's up with that? I had "cash" payments and it was only from my PC debit card. It was a Pampered Business at my Credit Union and they put all CASH in my account! I love their shows! LOL!

I just got notification that mine from the 4th shipped.

Not uncommon for boxes to go out separately, seems like they are really trying to catch up...but the credit card glitch has really kind of made a mess of things.

Is there a set number of days until they draft the money from your account. It used to only draft after the boxes shipped and then it was like 4-5 days. But I had a show ship on 2-5 and the money draft on 2-6.

1. How do I track my order?

To track your order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Your order status and tracking information will be displayed there.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the address.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The shipping time depends on your location and the shipping method you chose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

4. My order is showing as "delivered" but I haven't received it. What should I do?

If your order is showing as delivered but you have not received it, please first double check the shipping address and check with your neighbors or building manager to see if it was delivered to the wrong location. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel or make changes to it. Please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. However, if your order has already been processed, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies