• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Replacement Parts List: Get Your Necessary Items Now!

In summary, the New Replacement Parts List includes essential items for various Pampered Chef products and can be accessed on the company's website. Replacement parts are covered under warranty and can be purchased at a discounted price if the item is no longer under warranty. Unfortunately, replacement parts for discontinued products are not available, but new products can serve as replacements. Delivery time for replacement parts is typically 7-10 business days.
itsjustCarla
Does anyone know how long it might take before they release the new replacement parts list?? I have a guest that needs a few items, and the current version expired yesterday. :(

carla :chef:

I know - I saw that (wanted to print the new one for the season). I'm assuming it'll be out there on Monday, since HO is closed for the weekend.

Unfortunately, I cannot give an accurate estimate as to when the new replacement parts list will be released. It depends on the company's production and distribution processes. You may want to contact the company directly for more information.

1. What items are included in the New Replacement Parts List?

The New Replacement Parts List includes essential items such as blades, lids, and handles for various Pampered Chef products. It also includes replacement parts for popular items like our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. How can I access the New Replacement Parts List?

You can access the New Replacement Parts List by visiting our website and clicking on the "Replacement Parts" tab. From there, you can browse the list and place an order for any necessary items.

3. Are the replacement parts covered under warranty?

Yes, replacement parts are covered under our product warranty. If your item is still under warranty, you can receive a replacement part free of charge. If not, you can purchase the replacement part at a discounted price.

4. Can I purchase replacement parts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement parts for discontinued products. However, we do offer a wide range of new and updated products that can serve as a replacement for your old item.

5. How long does it take to receive my replacement part?

The delivery time for your replacement part will depend on your location and the availability of the item. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement part within 7-10 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • LeanneB.
  • Products and Tips
Replies