• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find High-Quality Kitchen Shears Cases and Replacement Parts - Shop Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen shear cases, including plastic, silicone, and leather options, to protect and store your kitchen shears. Replacement parts for the shears are also available. Most cases are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the label or instructions. Kitchen shear cases can be purchased separately or with a set of shears. There is a one-year warranty on all cases, with the option for replacement or refund if any issues arise.
ChefinHarmony
How come this isn't offered on replacement parts? A customer asked to get a new one - and mine looks gross, so I would like one too! I didn't see it anywhere. Does anyone have one they would like to part with?
Thanks!
Joanne

You might want to call HO and ask them if it is availible. Sometimes there are things that aren't on the list.

I JUST had a customer ask for a replacement case- post if you found out anything!

Send an email to the product suggestions. They do listen.

Both of you should. So they see 3 different people are wanting one

Called HO about another issue (had to wait for a call back OVER 3 hours!) and asked about a case. She said "No - don't have one, don't offer one, sorry" Kinda bummed by her short response!
Joanne

Related to Find High-Quality Kitchen Shears Cases and Replacement Parts - Shop Now!

What are the different types of kitchen shear cases available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen shear cases including plastic, silicone, and leather options. Each case is designed to protect and store your kitchen shears while keeping them easily accessible.

Do you offer replacement parts for kitchen shears?

Yes, we understand that accidents happen and parts may need to be replaced. That's why we offer replacement blades, handles, and other parts for our kitchen shears. Simply visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are your kitchen shear cases dishwasher safe?

Most of our kitchen shear cases are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product label or instructions before washing. Some leather cases may need to be hand washed.

Can I purchase a kitchen shear case separately?

Yes, all of our kitchen shear cases are available for individual purchase. You can also purchase a case along with a set of kitchen shears if desired.

What is the warranty on your kitchen shear cases?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one-year guarantee on all of our kitchen shear cases. If you experience any issues within the first year of purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jennifer Hunsucker