• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Builds: Anticipating Products at the Conference!

In summary, some customers have requested different covers for stoneware, a small forged Santoku, a revamped fundraiser program, and a smaller size of the collapsible bowl. Other customers have requested tea kettle, a French butter keeper, a cookbook stand to match the SA stands, a spice rack, a pot rack, and a chocolate or mocha sprinkles.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This maybe early since conference is still 3 months away but I've been excited to go back ever since going last year! Wanted to see what everyone is looking forward to seeing from the new products this year.

I want:
More stones with handles (rectangle stone, medium round stone)
cookbook stand
small forged santuko (like the size of the color coated knife)

I know that there is more on my list, just cannot think of them right now!

The small forged Santoku has been on my list since the green one was introduced!

I'd like different covers for stoneware ( we had them before, but they were discontinued)
Accessory pieces for SA - like a butter dish, salt & pepper shakers, cream & suger bowls......

And, this isn't a product - but I'd like a revamped fundraiser Program too.

ChefBeckyD said:
And, this isn't a product - but I'd like a revamped fundraiser Program too.
Oh! Pretty please!!

I would like to see:
Forged tomato knife
Pineapple corer
Holder for our forged knives
1 qt. quick stir pitcher (my son asked for that to make formula in)
Almond seasoning

I want the cherry/olive pitter back!

I would like a 6 qt. executive pan, spice holder, forged cutlery knife holder, lids for the stoneware, cake tester (many want this back), vanilla deep covered baker

Oh yes, the cake tester needs to come back!

After a couple of days, I could take the most popular requests and send them off to HO!

i'm all for the forged cutlery holder, cookbook stand, and more stones with handles. it would also be cool if we made serving pieces (big forks, spoons, etc) other than the outdoor set and carving set.

BethCooks4U said:
Oh! Pretty please!!

I would like to see:
Forged tomato knife
Pineapple corer
Holder for our forged knives
1 qt. quick stir pitcher (my son asked for that to make formula in)
Almond seasoning

Ohhh, yummy! An Almond flavored Sprinkle Seasoning.....makes my mouth water thinking about it!

I had a customer request a tea kettle to match her new excutive cookware.

How about a smaller size of the collapsible bowl...and ditto on all of the above suggestions.

pkd09 said:
How about a smaller size of the collapsible bowl...and ditto on all of the above suggestions.

Oooohhhh, I have been getting requests for that - and also for it in different colors!

Some of the things I keep requesting are:
teakettle (to match either/both cookware lines)
SA teapot or Tea for One set (wouldn't a chubby, round little teapot with dots on it be cute?)
SA serving pieces: S&P shakers, creamer & sugar set, gravy boat (hello? cross-sell with the gravy separator!), butter dish
French butter keeper
cookbook stand to match the SA stands
spice rack sized to hold our seasonings
pot rack (not gonna happen, because there are too many options/sizes/shapes for it to appeal to a lot of people)Some things I've recently added to my wish list:
chocolate or mocha sprinkles
2-cup batter bowl (a guest just asked me about this last night)
a few easy hot food mixes for fall and winter (cobbler, warm dips, etc.)

chefann said:
Some of the things I keep requesting are:
teakettle (to match either/both cookware lines)
SA teapot or Tea for One set (wouldn't a chubby, round little teapot with dots on it be cute?)
SA serving pieces: S&P shakers, creamer & sugar set, gravy boat (hello? cross-sell with the gravy separator!), butter dish
French butter keeper
cookbook stand to match the SA stands
spice rack sized to hold our seasonings
pot rack (not gonna happen, because there are too many options/sizes/shapes for it to appeal to a lot of people)

Some things I've recently added to my wish list:
chocolate or mocha sprinkles
2-cup batter bowl (a guest just asked me about this last night)
a few easy hot food mixes for fall and winter (cobbler, warm dips, etc.)

YES!!! to all of the things I bolded!:D I LOVE the idea of a Dots Tea Pot, or Tea for One set - I think the Tea For One Set would be a huge seller! What a great gift for teachers, moms, grandmas, aunts, hostess gift.....I think I am going to send in a request for that!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhh, yummy! An Almond flavored Sprinkle Seasoning.....makes my mouth water thinking about it!
ohhhh... I didn't think about almond SPRINKLES!! Yum!

And I love the teakettle idea!!

Yes--chocolate sprinkles!

Spice rack, spice rack, spice rack

Did I mention Spice Rack??:D

Tea Kettle
Spice Rack
Nice serving spoon for the trifle bowl
Butter Bell (I've had requests) HMMMMMMMM I'll have to keep thinking. I know there was something else I've been wanting.

Spice Rack, Forged Cutlery Holder, Lids for the SA Square Bowls, Hamburger Press :chef:

Ditto the forged cutlery holder and the chocolate sprinkles!

I like everyone's ideas so far. Definitely the cherry/olive pitter and cake tester back. And I've had a lot of requests for a vegetarian cookbook. Some nice serving pieces to go with the SA and trifle bowl would be great too. And some new kids products. Most of my customers have kids who love to help in the kitchen.

Oh and I've had a lot of requests for a smaller collapsible bowl and in a color other than green. I've only sold one but I'm sure I could sell a lot more if they were a different color.

Sprinkles sound wonderful
5 in Forged Santuko knife
Serving pieves
olive oil container
spice rack
all the above!!!

paroese said:
I like everyone's ideas so far. Definitely the cherry/olive pitter and cake tester back. And I've had a lot of requests for a vegetarian cookbook. Some nice serving pieces to go with the SA and trifle bowl would be great too. And some new kids products. Most of my customers have kids who love to help in the kitchen.

My daughter has been asking for products she can use. I am all for some kid products. We have made most of the stuff in both kids cookbooks. She likes to play pampered chef with her friends. Its cute!

I want Cranberry small bowls!!!!

susanr613 said:
i'm all for the forged cutlery holder, cookbook stand, and more stones with handles. it would also be cool if we made serving pieces (big forks, spoons, etc) other than the outdoor set and carving set.

Ironically we discontinued the big spoon and big fork about a year ago.

Weird huh? Did you ever notice that the in the catalog we discontinued the coffee, we introduced the scoop clip.

I would also like a vegetarian cookbook and a kids cookbook.

Tea for One set & Chocolate/Mocha Sprinkles sound awesome!

I would also like
- forged cutlery storage
- garlic keeper
- SA dinnerware (all white...love the dots but just don't go in my house)
- SA butter dish & gravy boat (as mentioned)
- solid cranberry SA plates, bowls, etc.
- definitely Kids in the Kitchen items (have lots of guests ask for them)
- glass bowls (prep bowls) but larger (maybe graduating sizes)
- smaller Santoku forged (not green)
- Woven Selections picnic basket (to hold the outdoor pieces) w/tablecloth
- cookbook holder

I guess that is all for now.

I WANT THE COFFEE AND TEA BACK TOO!!!

That big spoon and fork I use ALL the time. Love it, although the non slip backing came off, wonder if that's why they DC'd them? They came off on both the spoon and fork. Still great to use though!

Just please make some lids for the SA bowls and rectangle baker!!!!

More open stock SS.

A collaspible collander.. I am convinced this is coming. First the bowl, see how it is received, then a collander.

Something.. anything to hold our spices. At least for consultants.

chefjwr said:
Weird huh? Did you ever notice that the in the catalog we discontinued the coffee, we introduced the scoop clip.

I would also like a vegetarian cookbook and a kids cookbook.
That same person must have made the decision to discontinue the Guacamole Seasoning :cry: and bring in an Avocado Knife.

pamperedlinda said:
That same person must have made the decision to discontinue the Guacamole Seasoning :cry: and bring in an Avocado Knife.

Very odd when they do this:rolleyes:

I seem to be on the same wave length as everyone else, pretty much everything that has been mentioned I would like also:)

pamperedlinda said:
I said the same thing. Great minds think alike...LOL

Wow great ideas everyone - I can't wait to see what comes out now -

I have to put on my thinking cap and figure out what I would add to the list........... (this could take a while!! LOL)

Oohh!!! Chocolate sprinkles!!!! Yummy!

I like the idea of the small set of collapsible bowls and a collapsible colendar would be nice.

All of the above--including the Vegetarian cookbook, although I'm an omnivore :)

Pizza Crust mix could stand improvement, it tastes 'harsh' as in leavening out of balance.

Add: More Salt free seasonings, please!

More Vanilla Glazed stoneware or please add another color
Perhaps clear?

Another color glaze ESPECIALLY the DCB. The 'cranberry' color looks like raw meat to many of the vegetarians. I think it is just plain ugly :(

Add collapseable seive--saw one on another site. Collapsed to 1" deep. Great space saver!

CookingwithMary said:
More Vanilla Glazed stoneware or please add another color Perhaps clear?

How would they make clear stoneware? Hmm...doesn't seem possible. Maybe I'm missing something. ;)

I want a miniature version of the master scraper for prep bowls and such. I think the larger glass bowls (like prep bowls) that someone mentioned earlier sound nice too.

pamperedposey said:
How would they make clear stoneware? Hmm...doesn't seem possible. Maybe I'm missing something

I think maybe she means unglazed??

So, does HO actually listen to our idea if we email them. I know if one person says they want something it probably won't happen, but if lots are requesting do those products come out? And with that in mind, have you all emailed HO with your ideas?I hadn't been to a PC party in 6 or so years when I signed (I'm crazy, I know), so I didn't remember much of the specific products and was so bummed to find there was no tea pot or anything to do with tea. I'm a tea junkie!
I also agree with the vegetarian cookbook and more products for the kiddos... You all have such great ideas!

pamperedposey said:
How would they make clear stoneware? Hmm...doesn't seem possible. Maybe I'm missing something. ;) Yup--Clear glaze ON the stoneware. IE same color as stoneware. Unglazed would work too. I'd sell more DCBs, that's for sure.

I just thought of a new one.
I would like a Dutch Oven.

krzymomof4 said:
You cannot say those kind of things around KG! :D

Coffee Press
Tea Pot
Stainless Version of Tool-Turn-About
Glass Mixing Bowls
Water Bottle
Solid Colored Kitchen Linens (Black, Tan, Khaki, Red.....couple choices)
FlatwareThat's it for now!

wadesgirl said:
You cannot say those kind of things around KG! :D
Or me! *snort*

I swear, it's my DH's fault! He's a bad influence.

krzymomof4 said:

My husband's been calling the DCB a Dutch Oven. Keep laughing at him every time he says thats what we gave our friends for their wedding! LOL

-meryl

chefann said:
Or me! *snort*

I swear, it's my DH's fault! He's a bad influence.

Okay - I missed it - what's the deal with saying Dutch Oven?

I would LOVE silverware, either to match SA or just plain. I just want some good pieces
Kids items...I know they used to have them, but I would love some new stuff back that's just for kids
Muffin top baker....someone asked for this one
Cookbook stand
Stoneware rack again
I know there's more, just can't think of anything else right now!!!

I'd like to see all the Exec and S/S items available separately, open stock. Price break on the set, perhaps.My customers could assemble their own 'set', based on their cooking preferences :) Me too!

CookingwithMary said:
I'd like to see all the Exec and S/S items available separately, open stock. Price break on the set, perhaps.

My customers could assemble their own 'set', based on their cooking preferences :) Me too!
I LOVE :love: this idea!

CookingwithMary said:
I'd like to see all the Exec and S/S items available separately, open stock. Price break on the set, perhaps.

My customers could assemble their own 'set', based on their cooking preferences :) Me too!

I love this idea too! AND it could make them repeat hosts again and again as they add more pieces to their set!

CookingwithMary said:

I love this idea too! AND it could make them repeat hosts again and again as they add more pieces to their set!

I would love to do this to mix & match SS & Exec. - to come up with the perfect set!

<h2>1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.</p><h2>2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?</h2><p>We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?</h2><p>We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.</p><h2>4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?</h2><p>We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.</p><h2>5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?</h2><p>We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!</p>

1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?

At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.

2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?

We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.

3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?

We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.

4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?

We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.

5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?

We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies