• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New PC Kit Questions: Calendar and Catalog Updates Explained!

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, such as the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Flexible Cutting Mats, as well as business supplies and training materials. The cost of the kit is $109, but there may be promotions and discounts available. The kit can be customized by choosing specific products or upgrading to a higher-priced kit. It typically takes 2-3 business days for the kit to ship, and 3-5 business days for delivery. The kit can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, as long as it is in its original packaging and in new condition.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
So, I just got my kit last night and have a few questions... thought my PC friends could help me out.

My PC calender (the one in the kit) ends in Feb. 2007. Will they send out a new one or will I need to order one?

What happens when the catalogs are changed and the new ones are out? Do I order them or do they send you X amount of new ones??

I would call them about a new one. I don't know why they would be sending out kits with the old calendar!

They will send you a change over box late January/early February with all the new stuff in it. I think they give you 25 catalogs (I could be wrong!) but you will have to order more on your own.

I meant to say that the calender ends in February 2008... Sorry!

I knew what you meant! That's the calendar they gave us last year. I've always thought they should go from November 07-February 09 just to cover the last two and first two months of the surrounding year. That way in November, they could give out the newst calendar to new recruits and not worry about it.

This happened to me too! And when I called to get the new 2008 planner, they told me that I had to buy it! I got on here and asked for some advice and everyone told me to call back and ask again and I did and now its on its way!

:balloon: Welcome to PC & to Chef Success :balloon:

Related to New PC Kit Questions: Calendar and Catalog Updates Explained!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your business. This includes our top-selling items such as the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Flexible Cutting Mats, as well as business supplies and training materials.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef starter kit cost?

The cost of the Pampered Chef starter kit is $109, plus tax and shipping. However, we often have promotions and discounts available for new consultants, so be sure to check with your recruiter for any current deals.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by selecting the products you want to include. This allows you to tailor your kit to your personal preferences and needs. You can also choose to upgrade to a higher-priced kit for additional products and benefits.

4. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Your starter kit will typically ship within 2-3 business days. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. You will receive a tracking number once your kit has shipped so you can track its progress.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef starter kit?

If you are not satisfied with your starter kit, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. However, the kit must be returned in its original packaging and in new, resalable condition. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
elizabethfox