• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit: A Busy Night!

In summary, Becky's kit had German dividers for Recipe For Success, and the UK phone number for support was incorrect. The leftovers Becky brought home last night were to try a new recipe, and if the PC debit card would only process soon she could get a website. Janet is trying to get a website, and camp is fun - tiring but fun!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I got my kit yesterday - of course we had a BIG Valentine's Banquet at camp last tonight that my husband was cooking at and I was serving so we didn't get home until midnight! (It was fun though...a Taste of Italy...violin music, soloist, WONDERFUL food that we had to serve in 4 courses!) Well, opened my kit, unpacked it all, got my tote filled, checked off the whole list...but guess what?

My consultant calendar came in SPANISH! About all I can recognize on it is "Pampered Chef" and "FedEx". ...guess someone in kit assembly or stocking had a bad day. :cool:

Now to get through the leftovers I brought home last night to try a new recipe...

...and if that PC debit card would only process soon so I can get a website...

Janet, in the front of your PC calendar there is a list of phone #'s you can call - usually the Debit Card # is processed quickly, and if you call you can get the #.......Oh wait - you don't read Spanish.......that's right! Just a sec - I'll get the # for you to call.....here it is - (630)261-8531. HTH!

Oh - I also keep meaning to tell you that when I was in High School and College, I worked every summer at a Christian Camp in Northern MI - Camp Barakel....and absolutely LOVE Camp! While in college, I seriously considered going into Christian Camping full time, and if God put it on my DH's heart - I would be there in an instant (one of his best friends from High School is the Director of a Camp in Canada) Every time you post about something going on at Camp, there is a tug at my heart!

Hey Janet, I am pretty sure that you can't get a website until you qualify. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this???:confused:

My British kit had German dividers for Recipe For Success. They also had the phone number wrong for UK Support Services! They missed a 0 and it was a catalog company. LOL.

You can get a website before you qualify, but you can't get individual orders on it. Here in the UK no-one can get individual orders on the website. Grr.

I have my website and Im doing my 1st show today you just have to have the pc debit card

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Janet, I am pretty sure that you can't get a website until you qualify. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this???:confused:

You don';t have to be qualified to get a website - you just can't accept individual orders on it or have registries until you're qualified.

Yes, I checked into that quite a bit because I wanted to do a "kickoff" show like that. You can't do "individual" orders, but you can do orders tied to a host.

Becky - thanks for the number, I'll try that one - I've tried the # on the app. for 4 days now it says "application not processed yet". ...and yes, camp is fun - tiring but fun! If you love it that much, volunteer for a weekend in the summer. We have people up every weekend helping and couldn't function without them. We have about 12 staff families now, but that is to cover ALL functions...I.T. to Maintenance to cooking to program to whatever. We have up to 300 kids in at a time and without our volunteers, we'd be dying! :)

Terra - again...good luck on that show tonight! I hope it goes well.

Amber - German dividers would be kind of fun - I'd get those! Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. :)

Hey, I did find Sesion 1 de la Conferencia Nacional 9-11 :)
Maybe I'll just keep the calendar and try to learn Spanish this year. He-he...

1. What is included in the Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit?

The Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit includes a variety of cookware and kitchen tools perfect for preparing a romantic dinner for two. This includes a heart-shaped stoneware baker, heart-shaped silicone baking cups, heart-shaped spatula, heart-shaped cookie cutter, and heart-shaped measuring spoons. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious and easy-to-make dishes for a busy night.

2. Can the Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit be customized?

Yes, the kit can be customized according to your preferences. You can select the specific cookware and kitchen tools that you want to include in your kit, as well as choose your desired recipes from our recipe book. This way, you can tailor the kit to suit your needs and make your Valentine's dinner even more special.

3. Is the Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The kit is designed to be user-friendly and perfect for beginners. The recipes included in the recipe book are easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills. The cookware and kitchen tools in the kit are also designed to make cooking and baking easier, even for those who are new to the kitchen.

4. How long will it take to prepare a meal using the Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit?

The preparation time may vary depending on the recipe you choose, but most dishes can be prepared in under 30 minutes. The kit is specifically designed for a busy night, so you can enjoy a delicious and romantic dinner without spending hours in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase the Valentine's Banquet and Pampered Chef Kit as a gift?

Yes, the kit makes for a great gift for your loved ones. You can purchase the kit and have it delivered directly to their doorstep, making it a convenient and thoughtful present. You can also add a personalized message to the kit to make it even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
kam