• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Seasonal Changes at PC: Catalog Updates, Starter Kits, and More!

In summary, the PC catalog changes twice a year in the months of September-February for Fall/Winter and March-August for Spring/Summer. Consultants receive a "change-over" packet which includes samples of new paperwork, a DVD for selling new products, and a downloadable update for PP. Additionally, a packet of 25 catalogs is provided for the new season at a cost of $4 for shipping. Although there have been recent increases in shipping costs, it is uncertain if there will be another increase in the near future.
redd3708
Okay, I know that PC changes their catalog twice a year. But when? What months are considered Spring/Summer and what months are Fall/Winter? I know it's a dumb question but I have to know! LoL. After all, I am only in SS2.

Also, when season's change do we (the consultants) buy the new paperwork (catalogs, order forms, etc.) for the new season or does PC give us a "starter kit"? I mean, do does PC send us samples of the new paperwork or ate least enough for a couple shows? And how would I update PP? Is there a download that PC puts up in CC?

Please forgive the "dumbness" of my questions but I know no where else to go for answers....

Last edited:
redd3708 said:
Okay, I know that PC changes their catalog twice a year. But when? What months are considered Spring/Summer and what months are Fall/Winter? I know it's a dumb question but I have to know! LoL. After all, I am only in SS2.

Also, when season's change do we (the consultants) buy the new paperwork (catalogs, order forms, etc.) for the new season or does PC give us a "starter kit"? I mean, do does PC send us samples of the new paperwork or ate least enough for a couple shows? And how would I update PP? Is there a download that PC puts up in CC?

Please forgive the "dumbness" of my questions but I know no where else to go for answers....

F/W...Sept-Feb....S/S...March-Aug. They do send us a couple of things especially if its something new. Yes CC gives us a link to upgrade PP. Also every once in awhile there is something on PP itself to download. Dont worry, when the time nears there will be plenty of posts here.:D OH BTW....CONGRATS on your new business & GOOD LUCK!!:D :D

Thanks so much Ginger! I don't know what I would do without this site.

You will get a "change-over" packet which has samples of all the new paperwork, and a DVD to help with selling all the new products, plus a downloadable update for PP. Also included is a packet of 25 catalogs to get you started with the new season! I think the cost for all the new info is $4.00 shipping- but that may change with the higher shipping rates.....

Oh, well that's really good to know....I'm glad PC does that. That's sooo smart of them.

ChefBeckyD said:
You will get a "change-over" packet which has samples of all the new paperwork, and a DVD to help with selling all the new products, plus a downloadable update for PP. Also included is a packet of 25 catalogs to get you started with the new season! I think the cost for all the new info is $4.00 shipping- but that may change with the higher shipping rates.....

Is the shipping rate going up again??

:confused:

I honestly don't think that they will change it for a while being as they just bumped it up last season.

I hope they don't go up again but when I started selling PC in march 2005 I believe it was only $3. it may have been $3.25 can't really remember, but then they went up to $3.50 and again this season to $4....

I honestly don't know if shipping rates will go up, I guess I posted that because I had just seen a segment on The Today Show about how the oil prices and inflation are effecting shipping costs.........and I know that PC eats a large portion of shipping costs.......I was just thinking cause and effect out loud :eek:

1. How can I make sure my kitchen tools are ready for the change in seasons?

To prepare your kitchen tools for the change in seasons, it is important to thoroughly clean and organize them. This includes sharpening knives, cleaning and oiling wooden utensils, and deep cleaning appliances. You can also take this opportunity to declutter and get rid of any tools you no longer use.

2. What are some must-have products for cooking during the colder months?

Some must-have products for cooking during the colder months include a slow cooker, soup pot, and casserole dishes. These are perfect for making hearty and comforting meals such as stews, soups, and casseroles. Additionally, a good quality roasting pan is essential for roasting meats and vegetables.

3. How do I store my seasonal produce to make it last longer?

To make your seasonal produce last longer, it is important to store them properly. This includes keeping fruits and vegetables in a cool, dry place, such as a pantry or refrigerator. You can also use special storage containers or bags designed for produce to help extend their freshness.

4. What are some creative ways to use leftover seasonal ingredients?

There are many creative ways to use leftover seasonal ingredients. For example, you can use leftover pumpkin puree to make pumpkin bread or muffins, or use leftover cranberry sauce to make a delicious glaze for roasted meats. You can also freeze leftover herbs in ice cube trays with oil to use for cooking later on.

5. How can I incorporate seasonal flavors into my dishes?

Incorporating seasonal flavors into your dishes is a great way to add variety and freshness to your meals. You can do this by using seasonal produce, such as apples and squash, in your recipes. You can also experiment with different herbs and spices that are commonly used during the season, like cinnamon and nutmeg for fall dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies