• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter month bonus questions

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
Years ago I had considered becoming a consultant, and my friend (also a PC consultant) let me look through all the paperwork and I remember seeing the flyer that talked about what you could earn in your super starter months...what the kits were etc.

The lady I want to sign up under is unavailable, and I would like to look at this again over the weekend. I am set to do this hopefully on Monday.

Does anyone have this available that I can look at? (does it still exist? :p )

if you need to email me... [email protected]

thanks!!!

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
If you click on files in the above tool bar and do a search for ss_bonus_flyer.pdf a file posted by Beth comes up, it doesn't have pictures but does list the bonus pacakges on page 2.

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
Mystik said:
If you click on files in the above tool bar and do a search for ss_bonus_flyer.pdf a file posted by Beth comes up, it doesn't have pictures but does list the bonus pacakges on page 2.

thank you! :D

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
I don't know how well this will come across, because it is a Word Document with a .pdf copied onto it, but here you go.

LindaK

Attachments

• Super Starter Flyer.doc
    339.5 KB · Views: 363
M

MicheleC

Good Luck!

Jessica,

Good luck and congratulations on starting your business. I began my business in September and it has been great! I earned all of the monthly super starter bonuses and three of the plus bonuses and it sure does help add to your inventory!

Your recruiter or director should also have flyers that show the products and explain how the bonuses and plus bonuses work.

I hope you enjoy your business as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Michele