• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Moving Mid-Super Starter & Struggling to Advertise

In summary, if you are moving to a new location and want to effectively advertise your Pampered Chef business, your first step should be to reach out to existing customers and use social media to promote your business. You can also partner with local businesses and attend events to find new customers. If you're struggling with sales, adjust your target audience and try new marketing strategies. During the moving process, communicate with your current customers and offer incentives to maintain their loyalty. And don't forget to take care of yourself and seek support from your team during this potentially overwhelming time.
AmyO
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone can give me some suggestions.
I started PC in Arizona but then moved to North Carolina in the middle of the super starter month 1. I just Finished the Super Starter months and am having a hard time advertising and getting bookings. I did put flyers up in some Salons. Any suggestions!!!! I really want this to work for me but I'm stuck!
Thanks, Amy

I don't have personal experience with moving, but I do know if you can find the audio from conference last year (from the audio/video library) called 'move it, don't loose it' (I think that's what it's called!) that should be helpful. A fellow consultant from my cluster did the workshop...she moved from KS to KY and didn't miss a beat with her business! Best of luck to you:)

Were is the "library" located, consultants corner on PC website?
THank you
Amy

I found it in pampered partner! It's #AW25--Move it-you won't lose it! is the title...it is $2. (on supply order)

1. How can I effectively advertise my Pampered Chef business while moving to a new location?

Moving to a new location can be challenging for any business, but there are a few things you can do to continue advertising your Pampered Chef business. First, reach out to your existing customers and let them know about your move. They may be able to refer you to friends and family in your new area. Second, take advantage of social media to promote your business. Join local Facebook groups or post on Instagram using location hashtags to reach potential customers in your new area. Finally, consider hosting a launch party or open house in your new location to introduce yourself and your business to the community.

2. How can I find new customers in my new location?

One way to find new customers in your new location is to partner with local businesses or organizations. Reach out to event planners, real estate agents, or other small businesses in your area and offer to collaborate on events or promotions. You can also attend local fairs, markets, or networking events to meet potential customers and share information about your business.

3. I'm struggling to make sales in my new location. What can I do?

If you're struggling to make sales in your new location, it's important to evaluate your target audience. Is the demographic in your new area different from your previous location? If so, adjust your marketing and product offerings to better appeal to your new audience. Additionally, consider offering special promotions or discounts to attract new customers. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new marketing strategies to increase sales.

4. How can I maintain my current customer base during the moving process?

During the moving process, it's important to keep communication open with your current customers. Let them know about your move and any changes in your business operations. Offer incentives for them to continue shopping with you, such as free shipping or a discount on their next purchase. You can also use this opportunity to introduce them to new products or host a virtual party to keep them engaged with your business.

5. I'm feeling overwhelmed with the moving process and running my business. What should I do?

Moving can be stressful, and it's important to take care of yourself during this time. Consider delegating tasks to family members or friends who can help with packing and organizing. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef team for support and advice. Don't be afraid to take a break from your business if needed, and remember to prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mandydollie
Replies