• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month 3: Deadline Questions Answered

In summary, Super Starter Month 3: Deadline is a promotion for new consultants at Pampered Chef to reach their sales goals and earn rewards within their first three months. The deadline is the last day of their third month with the company and rewards include free products, business tools, and a $100 credit towards their Starter Kit. Progress can be tracked in the consultant's back office and with reminders from their team leader. If having trouble reaching the deadline, new consultants can seek support and advice from their team leader or other experienced consultants.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I can't find anywhere in writing if the Super Starter months are like the consultant incentives where you must hold and submit by the last day of the month. I am waiting on a few more orders and am in my SS 3 and wanted to know if I can submit them later and still have them count toward month 3.

Only sales that you SUBMIT during your SS months are the ones that count towards your bonuses. So if July is SS3 for you, anything you submit today counts toward your bonus, but anythng you submit tomorrow does not (even if the date on it is July).

SS1 - two days away and I have a showI just want to confirm this - my official start date is September - but I already have a show waiting to be closed ($410 total) - I would hate for that not to count... will it?

If your first month is September, then anything you submit in Aug or Sept would count towards you SS1 bonus. I would hold it so it will be added to your Sept commission and bump that up.

1. What is Super Starter Month 3: Deadline?

Super Starter Month 3: Deadline is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them reach their sales goals and earn rewards during their first three months with the company.

2. When is the deadline for Super Starter Month 3?

The deadline for Super Starter Month 3 is the last day of your third month as a Pampered Chef consultant. For example, if you joined on January 15th, your deadline would be April 30th.

3. What are the rewards for reaching the Super Starter Month 3 deadline?

The rewards for reaching the Super Starter Month 3 deadline include free products, exclusive business tools, and the opportunity to earn a $100 credit towards your Starter Kit.

4. How do I track my progress towards the Super Starter Month 3 deadline?

You can track your progress towards the Super Starter Month 3 deadline in your consultant's back office. You will also receive regular updates and reminders from your team leader.

5. What should I do if I have trouble reaching the Super Starter Month 3 deadline?

If you are having trouble reaching the Super Starter Month 3 deadline, don't hesitate to reach out to your team leader or other experienced consultants for support and advice. They can help you come up with a plan to reach your goals and earn the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amy In Ohio
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
tlennhoff