• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Catalog Quantity for PC Sellers

In summary, "Someone Refresh My Memory" is a customizable Pampered Chef binder that can hold up to 100 recipe cards and allows you to easily organize your recipes and meal plans. It comes with customizable tabs and sleeves, and additional ones can be purchased. The binder is also durable and can hold blank recipe cards and printed recipes.
Jenni
How many catalogs do you get when you sign up (with your kit)to sell PC?
Trying to figure out how many I used.... to see how many I will order of the fall catalogs. I have so many left..

Jenni said:
How many catalogs do you get when you sign up (with your kit)to sell PC?
Trying to figure out how many I used.... to see how many I will order of the fall catalogs. I have so many left..

You get 50.....

I got 50 catalogs

Yes, you get 50. I have the same problem, I have plenty of the spring and summer catalog's. How many come in our changeover kit's. I signed in Feb. so I haven't received a changeover kit before.

Thanks~
One more ? when will the winter catalog come out? Dec 1st or Nov 1st?

dymplz8 said:
Yes, you get 50. I have the same problem, I have plenty of the spring and summer catalog's. How many come in our changeover kit's. I signed in Feb. so I haven't received a changeover kit before.

I signed in March and red somewhere we get 25 in the change over kit.

Jenni said:
Thanks~
One more ? when will the winter catalog come out? Dec 1st or Nov 1st?

Sept 1 for the Fall/Winter. Probably Nov1 for the Winter version?

Related to Maximizing Sales: Catalog Quantity for PC Sellers

1. What is "Someone Refresh My Memory"?

"Someone Refresh My Memory" is a popular Pampered Chef product that allows you to easily organize your recipes and meal plans in one convenient place. It is a binder with customizable tabs and sleeves to store recipe cards, printed recipes, and meal planning sheets.

2. How many recipe cards can the binder hold?

The "Someone Refresh My Memory" binder can hold up to 100 recipe cards, depending on their size. It comes with 40 clear, double-sided recipe card sleeves and additional sleeves can be purchased separately.

3. Is the binder customizable?

Yes, the "Someone Refresh My Memory" binder comes with customizable tabs and labels so you can organize your recipes and meal plans in a way that makes sense for you. You can also purchase additional tabs and dividers to further personalize your binder.

4. Can I add my own recipes to the binder?

Yes, the "Someone Refresh My Memory" binder comes with blank recipe cards that you can fill out with your own recipes. You can also print out recipes from online and store them in the binder using the clear, double-sided recipe card sleeves.

5. Is the binder durable?

Yes, the "Someone Refresh My Memory" binder is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen. The cover is made of a sturdy, wipeable material and the recipe card sleeves are made of durable plastic to protect your recipes from spills and stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies