• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Directors Breakfast and Walk....

In summary, Deb and Ginny received a gift of a DVD of their walk at the 2005 National Conference. Deb is jealous that she did not receive one, and thinks it would be funny to watch with her son when he is older. Carolyn received a gift of a DVD of her walk at the NC 2005 conference. They all think it would be fun to watch the DVD together.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! Did any of you receive a gift this week?:D

Yep, got it! I look like crap in the picture. Oh well.

I'm going to finally watch my Fall Season DVD and this one right now!

I still have mine from 2005 - it's hanging on the wall in my home-office!

Ohhhh... Are they sending you a DVD of your walk now??:love: I so wish they would have done that when I walked. My director insists on sitting in the balcony at conference so the 2 pictures that were taken were way, way too small to see even who they are. I would have loved to get a recording of it!!

I do have the director breakfast picture in my office though. I only wish we had written our names down - who knows, someone on here might have been at my table and I wouldn't even know! Carolyn, when did YOU walk - I see 2005...? I walked at National Conference 2005.

BethCooks4U said:
Ohhhh... Are they sending you a DVD of your walk now??:love: I so wish they would have done that when I walked. My director insists on sitting in the balcony at conference so the 2 pictures that were taken were way, way too small to see even who they are. I would have loved to get a recording of it!!

I do have the director breakfast picture in my office though. I only wish we had written our names down - who knows, someone on here might have been at my table and I wouldn't even know! Carolyn, when did YOU walk - I see 2005...? I walked at National Conference 2005.

Same with me Beth - NC 05. I think I was wave 2 if I remember correctly...but, I could be wrong about the wave.

BethCooks4U said:

Yes they do!! I Love it!! I watched it today and it got me re-energized!! Too much fun!! I think it'll be funny when dh watches it!!!

What's really funny is that I was so nervous and in shell shock when that light hit me that I made some weird faces!!

Oh my gosh DEB & GINNY, I CAN WATCH YOU WALK!!! ALL 3 WAVES ARE ON THERE!! HOW EXCITING!!! i'M GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH IT LATER!!:D :D

OMG! That clinches it. I'll promote, but I'm never going to another conference after I do, so they can't force me to walk. :)

dannyzmom said:
Same with me Beth - NC 05. I think I was wave 2 if I remember correctly...but, I could be wrong about the wave.
Well, I was at wave 3 ...but if we had the DVD we could "wave" at each other! :cry: :cry:

Do you think they'd get it for us if we begged?? :cry:

OMG I am so jealous! I want a DVD of me walking!! All if have is somt TEENY tiny pictures taken from a zillion miles away in lousy lighting :(

BethCooks4U said:
Well, I was at wave 3 ...but if we had the DVD we could "wave" at each other! :cry: :cry:

Do you think they'd get it for us if we begged?? :cry:

You are too funny!
Let's beg...it can't hurt!!

OH, that is so cool! I'll be getting one next year....;)

dannyzmom said:
You are too funny!
Let's beg...it can't hurt!!
Carolyn,

I just sent HO an email asking if they could do a DVD of our walks (and of course all those before they started giving them out) and at least make it available to us to purchase. I would be willing to pay for that one for sure!

Let's see what they say...

I got mine also, I watched all three 3 conferences to see who I knew from them, very exciting, confirms I need to lose some serious pounds!!
I am very glady they gave that to us, I only had one small pic of me walking from someone in my cluster. That was a nice surprise.
My 4 year old son keeps asking to watch it again and says he wants to be a Director too...so funny!
Kristi there is a pic of us at the Directors breakfast on there :)
Enjoy watching it!

PampMomof3 said:
Oh my gosh DEB & GINNY, I CAN WATCH YOU WALK!!! ALL 3 WAVES ARE ON THERE!! HOW EXCITING!!! i'M GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH IT LATER!!:D :D

If you see me on there Kristi ~ it's a figment of your imagination...I walked at Leadership in January...LOL...we didn't get a DVD! Nice changes by HO !!!

pckrissy said:
Kristi there is a pic of us at the Directors breakfast on there :)
Enjoy watching it!

I KNOW!! I LOVE that picture of us!!! I'm so glad we walked in together!

Good luck you guys on getting HO to do back years! I hope they do it!

Also, Ginny, that stinks!! :cry:

I watched you Kristi!
:)

Related to New Directors Breakfast and Walk....

What is the purpose of the New Directors Breakfast and Walk?

The New Directors Breakfast and Walk is a special event designed for new directors in the Pampered Chef community. It provides an opportunity for new directors to connect with each other and learn about the company and its culture.

Who is eligible to attend the New Directors Breakfast and Walk?

The event is exclusively for new directors who have recently joined the Pampered Chef community. This includes any director who has been promoted within the last 12 months or any new director from a different company.

When and where does the New Directors Breakfast and Walk take place?

The event typically takes place during the annual Pampered Chef conference. The exact date and location will be announced closer to the event, so be sure to check the conference schedule for updates.

Is there a cost to attend the New Directors Breakfast and Walk?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. However, you will need to register in advance to secure your spot as space is limited. Registration details will be provided in the conference materials.

What can I expect at the New Directors Breakfast and Walk?

The event will include a breakfast where you can network with other new directors, as well as a guided walk through the conference venue to help you get familiar with the different areas and resources available. You will also have the opportunity to hear from experienced directors and ask any questions you may have about your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PC1