• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Qualifying and Panorama

In summary, the recruiter is trying to get enough Panorama points to get a set of cookware. The goal is to have four shows in before November 30 in order to qualify for the $100 cash bonus. If you have two shows in, you can combine them with the show that is pending to make it three. The December promo must be dated December 1st in order to count towards the PC bucks.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My recruiter keeps wanting me to have 4 shows in before Nov. 30 so she can get enough Panorama points to get a set of cookware. I want to have 4 shows in by Dec. 4 so I can get the extra PC dollars.

I have two shows in, one show tomorrow and a catalog show that is pending. I am also trying to put in a Catalog show by Dec. 4 and if necessary, will combine these orders with the catalog show that is pending.

Does anybody know if the shows have to be SUBMITTED by the 30th or can they just be DATED Nov 30 and submitted on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

Was there a recruiting promo that had Panorama points attached to it? I don't understand about the Panorama points for her but I'm probably out in la la land and have forgotten something. If you qualify by Nov 30 she most likely gets her $100 cash bonus check depending on when you signed? I'm sorry... I'm most likely confusing the issue, not clearing up anything! :)

ok for the recruiter to receive the pan-o-rama points from the promo you would have to qualify by Nov 30th-- SELL A THON must be dated NOV---in by the 5th of Dec---- NO DOUBLE DIPPING----BUMMER
the December promo--MUST BE DATED DEC 1ST on to count toward the PC bucks----talk to your recruiter---she will be thrilled for you to do good either way!!!
I hope that helps

My recruiter has only been in this for a few months longer than me. She didn't know the answer to this, hence the reason I am posting it here. One or the other of us will need to talk to our director ...

I guess I am trying to figure out what "qualify" means ... if I have a show DATED Nov. 30 (a Friday) but it doesn't actually get received by HQ until Dec. 3 (a Monday) does it still count?

I should probably mention that Book Party Hostess does not have it together ... in more ways than one! Her party has been "pending" for almost 3weeks, she has less than $100 in orders, she had people write checks to HER (which is fine if she cashes them before paying me) and she doesn't have the orders written out, even though I've given her several forms!

Neither of us qualify for the Sell-a-thon bonus, because I technically signed up Oct. 27.

I just noticed this on consultant's corner:

"All cookware sales must be submitted by midnight CT on December 5, 2007. You may also have earned points by recruiting Aug. 13 - Sept. 17, 2007, to receive these points, your Consultant(s) must qualify by October 31, 2007. "

Does that mean she won't get points for recruiting me like she thinks she does?

She will get her 2000 points but she won't get panorama points since you didn't sign up in that Sept -Oct time frame... I think! :)

Hmmm ... well, I just talked to our director. She said there are so many promotions out there that they get confusing, and she thinks she should have gotten 500 points the minute my consultant agreement went in ... There is also something she's doing for members of her cluster who have somebody qualify by Nov. 30.

Meanwhile, I am trying to collect orders to help her out ... but I have a feeling that if I get them, it will be over the weekend, or at that church sleepover Nov. 30.

Points??
What are points for???

You get points for sales and recruiting and they go towards trips and other awards. On Consultant's Corner look on My Incentive Calculator.

What is the purpose of the New Consultant Qualifying and Panorama?

The New Consultant Qualifying and Panorama is a program designed to help new consultants get started and achieve success in their Pampered Chef business. It provides training, support, and resources to help consultants build their business and reach their goals.

How do I qualify as a new consultant?

To qualify as a new consultant, you must complete your first 30 days as a consultant and submit at least $1,250 in sales. This can be achieved through personal sales, online sales, and/or party sales.

What is the Panorama program?

The Panorama program is a series of training modules that cover important topics for new consultants, such as product knowledge, booking and hosting shows, and building a team. It is designed to help new consultants learn the skills and strategies needed to be successful in their Pampered Chef business.

Do I have to complete the Panorama program to be successful?

While completing the Panorama program is not required, it is highly recommended for new consultants. The training and resources provided in the program can greatly benefit your business and help you achieve success faster.

Is there a cost to participate in the New Consultant Qualifying and Panorama?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the New Consultant Qualifying and Panorama program. It is included in your starter kit and is available to all new consultants. You can access the training modules and resources through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies