• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Consultant Incentive for Sept-Dec? More free stuff? Count me in!

In summary, Directors always get the specials before us non-directors. But as it has been shared in previous threads, when you think they are up you can go and click on a current and change the month in the address bar like change oct to nov--which would turn into:https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_06nov.pdf
krhodes74
I have seen the host and guest specails for Nov-Dec, but what is the incentive for consultants for Sept-Dec? I have just qualified for the August free stuff and now I want more. It is like a drug one you get it you don't want to stop. I want FREE FREE FREE. I just love it. It makes you work that much harder to get it.

There's not an incentive every month. Probably the next one will be Dec--to earn the spring products:)

I agree with Lacy. We have ridden a great wave of almost monthly consultant specials, but I think we will be waiting until the Dec. sellathon to see more free products!

THANK YOU from a newbie! I looked at this thread about 2 hours before doing my 3rd show tonight. I took note of the Nov. and Dec. specials and lo and behold, there was a guest at the show who was dying to have the roasting pan, but didn't want to pay full price. She was riding the fence about committing to a booking until I told here about the Nov. special. Now I have her down as a solid booking, and she shared that the last PC show she hosted was over $1,000!!!!!!!!! Thanks for this WONDERFUL resource!!!!!!!!

Did I miss something??Where did you see the Nov - Dec specials :confused:

PCGINA said:
Where did you see the Nov - Dec specials :confused:
http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=10641
Here is the answer to that question. Directors always get the specials before us non-directors. But as it has been shared in previous threads when you think they are up you can go and click on a current and change the month in the address bar like change oct to nov--
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_06oct.pdf
would turn into:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_06nov.pdf

Awesome!!Thanks Jennifer - I love inside information :D

Related to What is the Consultant Incentive for Sept-Dec? More free stuff? Count me in!

1. What is the Consultant Incentive for September-December?

The Consultant Incentive for September-December is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants during these months. It is designed to reward and motivate our consultants for their hard work and dedication.

2. How can I qualify for the Consultant Incentive?

To qualify for the Consultant Incentive, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef during the September-December timeframe. These goals may vary depending on your consultant level and can be found on our website or by contacting your team leader.

3. What rewards can I earn through the Consultant Incentive?

The rewards for the Consultant Incentive may vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, discounts, and bonuses. These rewards are designed to help you grow your business and enhance your overall Pampered Chef experience.

4. Can I combine the Consultant Incentive with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Consultant Incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any regular host and guest specials during the September-December period.

5. How will I receive my rewards from the Consultant Incentive?

Your rewards from the Consultant Incentive will be automatically added to your account once you have met the set goals. You can then use these rewards towards purchasing products or redeeming them for cash. Please note that rewards are typically distributed in January after the promotion period has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • noelskitchen