• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Breaks Company Policies: Craigslist Ad

er...Barry Foster. Foster rushed for 1690 yards on 298 carries in 1992, breaking the team record of 1619 yards set by John Henry Johnson in 1988. He also had 11 touchdowns on the year. 8. When this wide receiver left, he had the team's season record of 1398 receiving yards, breaking John Stallworth's record. Who was this six-season Steeler? The correct answer was Yancy Thigpen. Thigpen had his best season in 1992 with 76 catches for 1292 yards and 11 touchdowns. He also had a touchdown reception in the Super Bowl. He played six seasons with the Steelers before leaving in 1995.
chefkathy
Ugh--one of my newer consultants got caught advertsing online!She has a Craigslist ad. Oops!

I know she didn't read the policies and procedures.

Hopefully she just deletes it.

I guess it is good to know that HO is watching cyberspace for those that abuse the system...but sad that your consultant got caught!

Heidi this one is for you!!!

1. After the 2006 season, which Steeler head coach stepped down after 15 seasons?

Bill Cowher
Bill Parcells
Chuck Noll
Marty Schottenheimer

2. When this running back retired, he was at the head of the Steeler class with 11,950 yards rushing. Who was this back who wore the number 32?

Earnest Jackson
John Henry Johnson
Barry Foster
Franco Harris

3. The Steelers ruled the NFL in the 1970s by winning four Super Bowls. Which team did they defeat twice in the big one in the decade?

Buffalo Bills
Dallas Cowboys
Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos

4. The Pittsburgh franchise began in the the NFL in 1933 under what team name?

Chicago Steelers
Chicago Cardinals
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh Steagles

5. In 1975, which defensive back set a team record for an amazing 11 interceptions in the season?

Lester Hayes
Mel Blount
Eddie Meador
Mel Renfro

6. One of the worst seasons in the Steelers history came in 1969 when they won only one game in the season. Which team was the victim of their sole victory?

Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings

7. Which of the following Steeler running backs set a team record for most yards rushing in a season with 1690 in 1992?

Jerome Bettis
Barry Foster
Franco Harris
Bam Morris

8. When this wide receiver left, he had the team's season record of 1398 receiving yards, breaking John Stallworth's record. Who was this six-season Steeler?

Yancy Thigpen
J.R. Wilburn
Lynn Swann
Louis Lipps

9. In almost 75 years of the Pittsburgh franchise, the team saw a tremendous season of going 15-1. Which of the following seasons was this?

10. Which Steeler quarterback set a team record for throwing 28 touchdowns in a season?

Terry Bradshaw
Tommy Maddox
Mike Tomczak
Neil O'Donnell

and the answers are

1. After the 2006 season, which Steeler head coach stepped down after 15 seasons?

The correct answer was Bill Cowher.
Cowher replaced Chuck Noll after 23 seasons at the helm in 1992. Cowher had a 149-90-1 record as a Steeler, and Noll was 193-148-1. Cowher had a 1-1 Super Bowl record, while Noll was 4-0.

2. When this running back retired, he was at the head of the Steeler class with 11,950 yards rushing. Who was this back who wore the number 32?

The correct answer was Franco Harris.
12 of Harris' 13 seasons were with the Steelers from 1972-1983. Eight times he was a 1000-yard rusher, and made it to the Pro Bowl nine times in his career. Franco ran for 91 Steeler touchdowns and caught another nine. Jerome Bettis rushed for a career 13,662 yards, but almost 2500 yards were as a Ram.

3. The Steelers ruled the NFL in the 1970s by winning four Super Bowls. Which team did they defeat twice in the big one in the decade?

The correct answer was Dallas Cowboys.
The other teams were all AFC teams as were the Steelers, and could not have met Pittsburgh in a Super Bowl. It began in Super Bowl IX with a 16-6 win over the Vikings. In Super Bowl X, the Cowboys were the victims by losing 21-17, then again in XIII by a score of 35-21. The Steelers' fourth title came in Super Bowl XIV, 31-19 against the Los Angeles Rams.

The correct answer was Pittsburgh Pirates.
In the team's first season, they went 3-6-2, including a 0-0 tie with the Cincinnati Reds, and a 3-3 tie with the Brooklyn Dodgers. They kept the Pirates name for eight seasons, then became the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1941.

5. In 1975, which defensive back set a team record for an amazing 11 interceptions in the season?

The correct answer was Mel Blount.
Blount was another loyal and career Steeler. He played for 14 seasons from 1970-1983. Mel helped the Steelers to four Super Bowl wins, and was a five-time Pro Bowler.

6. One of the worst seasons in the Steelers history came in 1969 when they won only one game in the season. Which team was the victim of their sole victory?

The correct answer was Detroit Lions.
The other teams all went to a championship game in the season, and would have been embarrassed had they been the victim. The Steelers opened the 1969 season with an impressive 16-13 win over the Lions, then things fell apart. The Steelers were trying to turn things around after not coming up with a win in their last six games of the 1968 season.

7. Which of the following Steeler running backs set a team record for most yards rushing in a season with 1690 in 1992?

The correct answer was Barry Foster.
Foster ran for his career high in 1992. Bettis' season high was 1665 in 1997. Harris rushed for 1186 yards in 1989. Finally, Bam Morris who played in only two Steeler seasons, had a career high of 836 yards.

8. When this wide receiver left, he had the team's season record of 1398 receiving yards, breaking John Stallworth's record. Who was this six-season Steeler?

The correct answer was Yancy Thigpen.
None listed came close. Thigpen played for the Steelers from 1992-1997, and made each season count. His 1398 yards in 1997 was the second time that he reached 1300 yards in a season for Pittsburgh. Lipps reached the 1000-yard plateau only once with 1134 in 1985. Wilburn, who played from 1966-1970, never reached the 1000-yard mark, nor did Swann. John Stallworth had a tremendous season in 1984, and had the team record with 1395 until Thigpen broke it.

9. In almost 75 years of the Pittsburgh franchise, the team saw a tremendous season of going 15-1. Which of the following seasons was this?

The correct answer was 2004.
The others listed were all dismal losing seasons. The 2004 club was under the helm of Bill Cowher, and led by quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. The 2004 team's only loss in the season came in week two at the hands of the Ravens in Baltimore. The Steelers went on to lose the AFC Championship game to the Patriots, 41-27.

10. Which Steeler quarterback set a team record for throwing 28 touchdowns in a season?

The correct answer was Terry Bradshaw.
The others listed never threw more than 20 as a Steeler. Bradshaw was a career Steeler from 1970-1983. His 28 touchdown passes in 1978 still saw him fall short of 3000 season passing yards. In 1979, he threw for 26 TDs and 3724 passing yards.

Nikkijo said:
Heidi this one is for you!!!

Bill Cowher
Bill Parcells
Chuck Noll
Marty Schottenheimer

Bill Cowher

Nikkijo said:

Earnest Jackson
John Henry Johnson
Barry Foster
Franco Harris

My mom would be so mad at me if I didn't know this one...especially since last year I bought her his Jersey...

Also a Penn State Grad...which we love Penn State and he is the reason that we are Steelers fans...

Franco Harris.

Nikkijo said:

Buffalo Bills
Dallas Cowboys
Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos

The Dallas Cowboys

Nikkijo said:

Chicago Steelers
Chicago Cardinals
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh Steagles

Pittsburgh Pirates

Nikkijo said:

Lester Hayes
Mel Blount
Eddie Meador
Mel Renfro

Mel Blount

Nikkijo said:

Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings

I have my mom and aunt helping me with this...well my aunt said the raiders and my mom said the vikings so I checked the answer and found that they were both wrong...LOL.

Nikkijo said:

Jerome Bettis
Barry Foster
Franco Harris
Bam Morris

Barry Foster...I knew that it was not Bettis or Harris but I didn't know that it was Foster...I said Bam Morris...but remember I was in 7th grade during the 92 season...didn't pay TOO much attention to football stats.

Nikkijo said:

2004...and if I remember correctly they played Maddux in that game...hated him...

Nikkijo said:

Terry Bradshaw
Tommy Maddox
Mike Tomczak
Neil O'Donnell

Terry Bradshaw...have you ever seen him on Jay Leno...LOL...it is hillarious...if you have never seen him on Jay Leno you should...he takes over the whole show.

Can you believe the game the other night against the Dolphins??! It was crazy! The field was a mess. Hopefully they will get it fixed up soon!

urbnk8 said:
Can you believe the game the other night against the Dolphins??! It was crazy! The field was a mess. Hopefully they will get it fixed up soon!

Yeah they didn't play a bad game....it was just the field conditions...I know that both teams were playing in the same conditions...but they couldn't get footing to run anywhere...and every time the steelers did get any yardage they called a penalty...I hate the refs...did you all hear though that Ricky Williams is out for the season now because of the guy that stepped on his back.

Related to New Consultant Breaks Company Policies: Craigslist Ad

1. What are the company policies that were violated in the Craigslist ad?

The specific policies that were violated in the Craigslist ad include using unauthorized advertising methods, misrepresentation of the Pampered Chef brand and products, and engaging in unethical business practices.

2. Can you provide more details about the unauthorized advertising methods used in the Craigslist ad?

The unauthorized advertising methods used in the Craigslist ad include posting misleading or false information about Pampered Chef's products or business opportunity, using unauthorized logos or images, and promoting the company in a way that goes against the brand's values and guidelines.

3. How does misrepresenting the Pampered Chef brand and products affect the company and its consultants?

Misrepresenting the Pampered Chef brand and products can damage the company's reputation and credibility, making it difficult for consultants to build trust with their customers. It also goes against the company's commitment to providing high-quality, safe, and reliable products to its customers.

4. Are there any consequences for violating company policies, such as the ones in the Craigslist ad?

Yes, there are consequences for violating company policies, which may include termination of the consultant's contract, loss of commission and bonuses, and potential legal action.

5. What should I do if I come across a Pampered Chef consultant who is using similar tactics as the one in the Craigslist ad?

If you come across a Pampered Chef consultant who is violating company policies or engaging in unethical practices, you can report it to the company's compliance team or your direct supervisor. It is important to uphold the company's values and protect its brand and reputation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizdpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC