• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Netwinner - I Got My Gift Card in Today's Mail

In summary, the conversation discusses the experience of playing Netwinner and receiving gift cards as rewards. The participants mention receiving a $25 gift card to Walmart and anticipating another one to Target. They also mention playing for a third gift card and the excitement it brings. One participant stopped playing due to ads and offers for credit cards, but the other clarifies that they ignore those offers. They also mention earning points through playing, not surveys. Overall, the conversation is positive and encourages the other participant to start playing again.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I was beginning to get a bit skeptical about Netwinner...then today my $25giftcard to Walmart arrived in the mail with a nice letter thanking me for playing and congratulating me on my winnings!! I have one more gift card ($25 to Target) pending which should arrive in a few days - I cashed out 4 days apart. And I am only a few hundred points away from cashing out for a THIRD one!

Woo hoo!!
I am going to start playing again!!!

http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=dannyzmom

Awesome, Carolyn!!!!!!! These are just for playing and not taking the surveys right? I stopped playing as I was getting tired of the ads and thinking that was the way I would have to get gift certificates.

I have mine on order, hopefully I'll get it soon! My mom is a netwinner fanatic and has earned me an incredible amount of points :)

pamperedharriet said:
Awesome, Carolyn!!!!!!! These are just for playing and not taking the surveys right? I stopped playing as I was getting tired of the ads and thinking that was the way I would have to get gift certificates.

What surveys?

dannyzmom said:
What surveys?

When I was playing offers kept on coming up that I won a gift card. In order to get the gift card I would have to apply for credit cards,etc and such. I gave up as I didn't want all the junk mail too.

pamperedharriet said:
When I was playing offers kept on coming up that I won a gift card. In order to get the gift card I would have to apply for credit cards,etc and such. I gave up as I didn't want all the junk mail too.

Oh gosh - no, i ignore those!!

Thanks, Carolyn.. Should have asked you sooner. Guess I'll go back to playing then. I didn't think you would get involved in them but you never know.

Related to Netwinner - I Got My Gift Card in Today's Mail

1. What is Netwinner?

Netwinner is an online rewards program that allows users to earn points by playing games, taking surveys, and completing other tasks. These points can then be redeemed for gift cards and other rewards.

2. How do I sign up for Netwinner?

To sign up for Netwinner, simply go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to create an account by providing your email address, password, and other basic information.

3. How does Netwinner determine which gift cards to offer?

Netwinner partners with various brands and companies to offer a wide range of gift card options to its users. These partnerships allow Netwinner to continuously update and expand their gift card selection based on popular demand.

4. How long does it take to receive a gift card from Netwinner?

Once you have earned enough points to redeem a gift card, it typically takes 2-4 weeks for the physical card to be mailed to you. However, some gift cards may also be available for immediate digital delivery.

5. Are there any fees associated with using Netwinner?

No, there are no fees to join or use Netwinner. However, some gift cards may have activation or usage fees that are determined by the issuing company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • KimmyDarling