• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Get Rid of Old Iso Booking Benefit Postcards?

In summary, the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps hosts earn rewards for booking parties. It can be obtained by hosting a party with Pampered Chef and can be used for both in-person and online parties. Hosts can choose the discount or gift offered on the postcard, but there are some restrictions such as expiration dates and minimum purchase requirements. Your consultant will provide you with the postcard and help you customize it for your event.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Nancy's artwork used to have an orange Booking Benefit postcard that you send to the past hsot. Anyone have any of these they would like to get rid of??

I have 25 if you are interested. Shipping from 27979. Name your price.

stacywhitlow said:
I have 25 if you are interested. Shipping from 27979. Name your price.

I've been charging $1 for 20 postcards, does that sound reasonable to you?

wadesgirl said:
I've been charging $1 for 20 postcards, does that sound reasonable to you?

$1.25 for cards plus shipping works for me.

stacywhitlow said:
$1.25 for cards plus shipping works for me.

Sounds great, what is the shipping to 50320? It probably won't be that much.

wadesgirl said:
Sounds great, what is the shipping to 50320? It probably won't be that much.

It would be another $1.25 for shipping. So $2.50 total. I have paypal if you want to send $ that way.

stacywhitlow said:
It would be another $1.25 for shipping. So $2.50 total. I have paypal if you want to send $ that way.

To the email address in your signature line? I will have to do it when I get home.

wadesgirl said:
To the email address in your signature line? I will have to do it when I get home.

yes...I'll mail them out once I get your address.

stacywhitlow said:
yes...I'll mail them out once I get your address.

Done! I sent my address with the confirmation email. Please make sure you put the lot number on it or they will not deliver to me.

no problem...they are going out today

1. What is the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" and how does it work?

The "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps hosts earn rewards for booking parties. It works by offering an exclusive discount or free gift to guests who book a party at the host's event.

2. How do I obtain the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" for my event?

The "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" can be obtained by hosting a party with Pampered Chef. Your consultant will provide you with the postcard and help you customize it for your event.

3. Can I choose the discount or gift offered on the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard"?

Yes, you can choose the discount or gift that is offered on the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" for your event. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best option based on your preferences and budget.

4. Are there any restrictions on the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard"?

There are some restrictions on the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" including expiration dates and minimum purchase requirements. These details will be clearly stated on the postcard and discussed with you by your consultant.

5. Can I use the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" for online parties?

Yes, the "Iso Booking Benefit Postcard" can be used for both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a unique code to share with your guests for online parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies