• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Advise on 3 Cheese Veggie Pizza

In summary, you can substitute the 3 cheese blend for other types of cheese such as mozzarella, feta, or parmesan. You do not need to pre-cook the vegetables, simply slice them thinly and they will cook while the pizza bakes. You can also add any type of meat to the pizza, such as pepperoni, sausage, or chicken. The baking time for the pizza is typically 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. While it is best to eat the pizza fresh, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave after storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
pcnewbie72
I just made the 3 chees veggie pizza for a party that I have tomorrow. Made it to try wish I would have a little sooner but such as life. Does anyone have any suggestions it seems a little dry...good but dry. Is there something that can be added to make it a little less dry? Trying to keep it on the lower fat side.
Thanks,
Allison :)

Try topping it with slices of fresh tomatoes. You can layer the tomatoes in between some cheese and then sprinkle some of the Italian seasoning on top.

Hi Allison, sorry to hear that your pizza turned out a little dry. One tip I have is to try adding a little bit of olive oil or a drizzle of balsamic glaze on top before baking. This can help add some moisture to the pizza without adding too much fat. You could also try adding some fresh tomatoes or a little bit of marinara sauce on top to give it some extra moisture. Another option is to lightly brush the crust with a bit of water before baking, which can help prevent it from drying out too much. Hope these suggestions help and that your party goes well! :)

1. Can I substitute the 3 cheese blend for a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can certainly use a different type of cheese for your veggie pizza. Some popular options include mozzarella, feta, and parmesan.

2. Do I need to pre-cook the vegetables before adding them to the pizza?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the vegetables. Simply slice them thinly and they will cook perfectly on the pizza while it bakes.

3. Can I add meat to this pizza?

Absolutely! This recipe is versatile and you can add any type of meat that you prefer, such as pepperoni, sausage, or chicken.

4. How long should I bake the pizza for?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven, but typically the pizza should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

While it is best to enjoy the pizza fresh out of the oven, you can certainly make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • ericadboone