• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Recipe Ideas for Tangy Brie & Stone Demo Tomorrow Night

You can put the chicken over the hole, cut up carrots and potatoes and put it in the well of the pan and the juice from the chicken with help flavor the veggies.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I have a host who wants the Tangy Brie at her show. She also has the fluted stone (still new in the box) but wants me to use it during the demo.
I do not own this stone so I have no idea what to make with it. I did borrow her stone to "try" it. I made the micro cake w/ frosting dropped into it yesterday. It was ok.
Do you have any other quick recipe sugestions I could do that would go along with the Brie? Her show is tomorrow night.

Thanks in advance!!!

I don't happen to care for the cakes with the frosting dropped into it. I like it when you mix one cake mix with 3 eggs and a pie filling. (Such as strawberry cake and strawberry pie filling or chocolate cake with cherry pie filling). You can come up with your own combination. You don't even have to have frosting on them if you don't want too. The pie filling makes it so moist.

You can also use the directions on the box to make a regular cake. (and sometimes I mix in a handful of chocolate chips to add a bit. Let it cool at least 5 mins, invert on platter, then you can frost straight from the can, or melt some frosting in the micro and pour over! (this is my favorite!)Just make sure that you coat the stone with equal parts of shortening & flour.....so that it comes out easily!

Fluted Pan RecipeSince you don't want to have to do two recipes at the show, and since you're doing an appetizer type demo (the brie), tell the hostess that you want to use her pan and to fix a main dish rather than a dessert. Most people relate a fluted (bundt) pan to cakes; so show them it's versatility!
In order to keep your show short (and the time you spend at her house), ask if you can prepare it in advance and she reimburse you the cost of the ingredients. Then fix the Tamale Round-About from the Main Dishes cookbook. Looks great, tastes great, but not a demo recipe since you want your show to be short. Remember, long shows decrease bookings. We're busy people...(except for me right now. I'm bored! Everyone else is out of the office) :)
Happy Selling,
Rita

How do you use the fluted pan for that? Another idea that i thought was cool was stuffed bell peppers, or i heard potatos... dono.. never tried them but it sounds neat!

I've made meatloaf in my fluted pan:)

rwester said:
then fix the Tamale Round-About from the Main Dishes cookbook. Looks great, tastes great, but not a demo recipe since you want your show to be short. Rita

Does anyone happen to have the Tamale Round-About recipe? I haven't gotten all the cookbooks yet.

Thanks for the great ideas!!!

I do a lot of fluted pan cakes in the microwave--I do not put the frosting in though--I pop the cake out of the pan and let everyone oooh and aaah over it, then melt a can of frosting in the microcooker for 1 minute and pour it over the cake--this is especially effective with chocolate cake. It is so good, everyone loves it. You can also do a lemon cake and instead of frosting do powdered sugar over the top and blueberries in the center hole--it's quite pretty. I have a bunch of fluted pan recipes. I sell a lot of them

Nanisu,
Would love your recipes. I sent you a PM.

Tamale Round-About RecipeI'm lazy and just use the Corn-kits packages...quantity 2.
Enjoy,
Rita

Attachments

• Recipe - Tamale Round About.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 239
yummmm that sounds good!! thanks Rita!!!

I just had a gal tell me she uses her fluted pan for baking potatoes. She tosses them with a little oil and then just bakes them. She swears it is the best potato she has ever eaten. I have not tried it, but sounds good base on her enthusiasm!

I also tell people to put a chicken over the hole, cut up carrots and potatoes and put it in the well of the pan and the juice from the chicken with help flavor the veggies. I've never made this, but it sounds great!

you do that in the oven? the chicken?

1. How can I make a quick and easy appetizer using brie and stone?

One idea is to make a brie and stone fruit crostini. Simply slice a baguette and toast the slices, then top with slices of brie and stone fruit such as peaches or apricots. Drizzle with honey and broil for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

2. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating brie and stone into a main dish?

A delicious option is to make a brie and stone grilled cheese sandwich. Spread softened brie on two slices of bread and top with sliced stone fruit and a sprinkle of thyme. Grill in a pan until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.

3. What kind of dipping sauce would pair well with a brie and stone appetizer?

A simple balsamic reduction would go well with brie and stone. Just heat balsamic vinegar in a saucepan until it thickens, then drizzle over the appetizer. You can also add a touch of honey for sweetness.

4. Can I make a vegetarian option with brie and stone for my guests?

Yes, you can make a brie and stone flatbread by topping a pre-made pizza crust with sliced brie and stone fruit, along with some arugula and a balsamic glaze. Bake in the oven for a quick and tasty vegetarian option.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for a brie and stone dish?

Yes, you can make brie and stone fruit skewers by threading cubes of brie and sliced stone fruit onto skewers. Serve with a balsamic glaze for dipping. This is a great gluten-free option for guests with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jackieblue
Replies