• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for a Fun Girls' Night In?

In summary, the person is looking for recipe ideas for a girls' get together and is excited about the event. They have never done a show like this before and are looking for ideas. They lean towards appetizers, but feel like a demo would be a good idea too.
pamperedgirl3
I just booked a show for April & need some fun recipe ideas. It sounds like a fun girls' get together that they have on a regular basis. Anyway, I wanted to have some fun & easy recipe choices for her that would fit this kind of group. The show is starting about an hour earlier than I usually do, which puts it at dinner time. Any ideas?? I've never really done a show like this for a bunch of friends that are out to have a really good time & will be continuing the party afterwards. I'm excited though-sounds like fun!

Last edited:
A braid or wreath is always good, and she can put out some munchy appetizers!

Yep a braid or wreath would be my suggestion, too!
Or heck - I am all about the Lime Bery Mousse Trifle lately - you could do that!!

Taco Ring is simple, yummy, and perfectly light enough to drink with... (not that I have tried it...) lol

dannyzmom said:
Yep a braid or wreath would be my suggestion, too!
Or heck - I am all about the Lime Bery Mousse Trifle lately - you could do that!!

Ohh yeah, DUH! I am in love with trifles right now too......i've said it a million times, but a great way to get April bookings, they love it & want it at 60% off!

Thanks!!! Don't know why I didn't think about a ring--that's about ALL I did in Jan & Feb!! Maybe I'll ask if she wants a main dish & offer that, or the trifle if she wants a dessert.

What are some fun things I could do? I usually just do my demo, but figure this could be a louder group & want to have some ideas in my pocket!

See, I lean towards appetizers...I have always loved the baked potstickers, and the asparagus from last season were a hit! I love finger foods...

I usually ask if they want an appetizer, main dish, or dessert.

It sounds like this crowd would benefit from a short demo. Maybe bring something already done and then take a walk through the catalog?

"truffles"? That sounds interesting. Do you have the recipe? It's not in any of my books (I know we have slightly different products over here in england so assume the books are slightly different too. Thanks

louisecurtishome said:
"truffles"? That sounds interesting. Do you have the recipe? It's not in any of my books (I know we have slightly different products over here in england so assume the books are slightly different too. Thanks

I think we were talking about the trifles in the new trifle bowl, not truffles!

1. What type of recipes can I demo at a girls' night?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for a girls' night. Some popular options include appetizers, cocktails/mocktails, desserts, and even main dishes. We also have recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

2. How can I make the demo interactive and engaging?

To make your girls' night demo more interactive and engaging, you can involve your guests in the cooking process. This could include having them help with chopping or mixing, or even having a friendly cooking competition. Additionally, incorporating games or prizes can also make the demo more fun and interactive.

3. Can I customize the demo based on the theme of the girls' night?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to be creative and customize their demos based on the theme of the girls' night. For example, if it's a Mexican-themed night, you can demo a recipe for homemade guacamole and salsa. Or if it's a pamper night, you can demo a recipe for a DIY face mask using our kitchen tools.

4. How can I incorporate product demonstrations into the girls' night demo?

Product demonstrations are a great way to showcase the benefits and features of our kitchen tools. You can incorporate them into your girls' night demo by incorporating the products into the recipes you are demoing. For example, if you are demoing a recipe for a fruit salad, you can use our fruit slicer to show how easily and quickly you can slice the fruit.

5. What tips do you have for hosting a successful girls' night demo?

First and foremost, make sure to have fun! Girls' nights are all about having a good time with friends. Additionally, be prepared with all the necessary ingredients and tools for the recipes you are demoing. It's also helpful to have a few backup recipes in case any of your guests have dietary restrictions. Lastly, don't forget to promote and market your girls' night demo to ensure a good turnout!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jennihopper