• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showcasing Products for a Simple Demo: Tips & Ideas

In summary, the host is concerned that the demo will not be showcasing enough products, so he is preparing a simple demo using products from his kit. He is showcasing the DCB, the micro cooker, the knives and cutting board, and the stoneware.
RCKmom
I am fairly new to consulting and have a question. I have a show tomorrow night and me and the host decided to do the bbq sandwiches. This recipe is under power cooking beef. I talked to my Director about it yesterday and she is concerned that I will not be showcasing enough products. I am doing the lava cake in the dcb before anybody gets there, so I will be showcasing that. I only have the small pan, so the ground beef will have to be cooked before anyone gets there too, or I have the micro cooker that I can cook that in. She suggested maybe doing cooking some green peppers and onions for the sandwiches. That would showcase the madoline and my small pan. Does anyone have any other suggestions on showcasing items for a very simple demo. I am afraid that I won't be able to fill in the blanks while the only thing I really have going on is the peppers and onions.
Thanks for the suggestions!:blushing:

Bring a potato or two and show them how to use several of the products. I believe you can search potato demo in the files and find something.

Trust me I mostly do non demo shows. sometimes just painting word pictures about the products is good enough.

If you're using the DCB for the cake (stoneware, plus measuring products and spatulas), microcooker for the meat, cookware for the peppers and onions (which will also show the knives and cutting board) then something SA to serve it on I think that's just great - alot of tools and all the major categories covered! :) Good luck!

Why aren't you doing one of the new consultant recipes that came with your kit? The power cooking recipes are not meant to stand alone. The design of that collection was that you would do three of the five at a show--one to serve and two to put away in the freezer.

You can also prepare the cake mixture before hand and have it in the covered batter bowl. But, why put it in the microwave before hand? I would show the DCB, tell them how wonderful it is, open the batter bowl pour the pre-made mix and scrape with your mix-n-scraper. Scoop out the frosting and place it effortlessly into the microwave. It's nice when they eat it hot with vanilla-bean ice cream. And, it also shows them that they can make a quick dessert for those unexpected guests.And, you just showcased the DCB, mix-n-scraper, covered batter bowl. And, place it on the trivet and there you have it :)

What are some tips for showcasing products during a simple demo?

1. Keep it simple and focused: Choose a few key products to highlight and keep the demo concise to hold your audience's attention.

2. Use visuals: Use colorful and eye-catching visuals, such as product images or video demonstrations, to help showcase the products effectively.

3. Provide samples: Let your audience try the products themselves, if possible, to get a hands-on experience and better understand their benefits.

4. Share personal experiences: Share your own experiences and stories about the products to make a more personal connection with your audience.

5. Encourage interaction: Allow your audience to ask questions, provide feedback, and share their own experiences with the products to make the demo more engaging and interactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Funkifolkart