• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty

In summary, "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty" is a popular cooking game on the Pampered Chef website where players complete challenges and earn rewards. To access the game, players must log into their Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Games" section. The game can be played multiple times, but rewards can only be claimed once. Rewards include discounts, free shipping, and exclusive cooking tools and gadgets.
ardipc
Gold Member
Hi all,

If you were on Majesty of the Seas, and you have pictures that you took during the Quest Game Show, please PM me.

My husband participated, and I didn't have a camera, and I HAVE to get some pictures of that lovely ensemble!!! ;)

Thanks in advance!
Ardi Kalter

sorry But I did see them on the big screen hahaha was DH in the game ?

SOrry, we were on the Sovereign and LOVED the quest game!! My dh said his ribs STILL hurt from doing the worm!

chef131doreen said:
sorry But I did see them on the big screen hahaha was DH in the game ?

Yes, he was. It was hilarious, and I do hope someone caught it. :)

Hello Ardi,I hope you had an amazing time on the Majesty of the Seas! I'm so glad to hear that your husband participated in the Quest Game Show. It's always such a fun and entertaining event on the ship.I don't have any pictures from the show, but I do have a suggestion for you. If you're looking for some great pictures, check out the ship's official photographer. They usually take pictures of all the events and activities on board, including the Quest Game Show. They may have some great shots of your husband's performance.You can also check with the cruise director's staff to see if they have any pictures or videos of the show. They are usually in charge of organizing and running the events on board, so they may have some footage of the show as well.I hope this helps, and I wish you all the best in getting some amazing pictures of your husband's performance. Have a great day!Best regards,

Related to Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty

1. What is "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty"?

"Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty" is a popular game on the Pampered Chef website where players complete cooking-related challenges and earn rewards.

2. How do I access "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty"?

You can access the game by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Games" section. "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty" will be listed as one of the available games.

3. How do I play "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty"?

Once you have accessed the game, simply follow the prompts and complete the cooking challenges to earn points. Make sure to take pictures of your completed challenges to submit for verification.

4. What types of rewards can I earn from "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty"?

You can earn a variety of rewards such as discounts on Pampered Chef products, free shipping, and even exclusive cooking tools and gadgets.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can play "Need Pics From Quest Game on Majesty"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can play the game. However, rewards can only be claimed once, so make sure to use your points wisely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Sheila