• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet My Family: A Mother's Day Picture Share!

In summary, Gillian found a website that allows her to put pictures in her posts. She shared pictures of her kids, their families, and her life. She loves her kids and they are a joy. Her youngest is starting Kindergarten and is excited for it. She has two other kids who are growing up fast. She is stationed in Albuquerque and likes it there. She has been all over Albuquerque with her TPC show.
nikked
Gold Member
I FINALLY have a picture to share of our kiddos. I'm the mom you hear at every event going..."Where's the Camera?", "Did I forget the camera?", "Will you please take a picture of my child?...I forgot the camera!", etc., so getting pictures together is difficult for me...leave it to Mother's Day to get my act together!

Anyways, the tall one is Mary. She's fifteen, a pain in the butt, and a joy all at the same time.

She's holding Caroline, who was mad because we took away her "plug" (what we call the pacifier). She's 2 1/2, and just started pre-school...giving me some much needed kid-free time (except for Asa) each day.

In Mary's other arm is Asa, who is now 9 weeks old. Seems like it took forever for him to get here, and now so much time as passed since he arrived! Asa is smiling a lot, starting to chuckle (but mainly in his sleep), is trying to roll over, and makes each day fun and interesting!

Standing in the front is Theresa, who is 6. She is getting ready for "graduation" (from Kindergarten), and had a P.E. Fun Day. She's my tom boy, and wants to do everything!

Thanks for letting me share my family with you guys.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, wanna-be Moms, and womanly mentors out there!

But, I guess you really can't seem them :(

PicturesGillian gave me a website so I can put pictures in my posts. So, I tracked down that link (www.photobucket.com), and here you go...

2007-05-11Group2.jpg

FAMILY

2007-05-11Theresa1.jpg

THERESA

2007-05-11Mary2.jpg

MARY

2007-05-11Caroline2.jpg

CAROLINE

2007-05-11Asa3.jpg

ASA

Your girls are beautiful; and Asa is such a cutey!

Lisa

How do you pronounce your son's name? What does it mean? Is there any significance to it? Not trying to be nosey... I just love hearing stories behind people's names!

What a sweet family!! Have a fantastic mother's day!!

Where in Albuquerque are you?? I was born there and have family there:)

katie0128 said:
How do you pronounce your son's name? What does it mean? Is there any significance to it? Not trying to be nosey... I just love hearing stories behind people's names!

Not a problem...long A first, soft A (like baa-baa black sheep) second.

Asa means "healer". He was an OT (Old Testament, not off topic :p ) king, found in II Chron. 15. He was a very good king.

When you put Asa and Martin together (middle name), it means "Warring Healer". Martin my DH's middle name, and his father's middle name as well. We didn't want a "junior", but wanted to incorporate the name Martin.

When we went into labor, we had a "short list" of six names. My top was Asa, and DH's top was Peter. I had a longer and more difficult delivery with Asa than with any other, save the first one (since passed away). All DH could think during the last part was that his wife needed healing. So, after he was born, I looked over at DH and asked him what baby's name was...and Asa it was!

JaimeQ said:
Where in Albuquerque are you?? I was born there and have family there:)

We are stationed here at KAFB. We really like it here. It's beautiful, and close to home (about 6 hours away on I-40). I like to say that it's close enough to visit on 3 or 4 day weekend, but not so close that they're just dropping by! lol

Of course, I've been all over the city with TPC doing shows!

What a great story! I'm gonna have to pull out 2 Chronicles and read up on Asa.
Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I know what you mean about your 15 yr. old being a pain as well as a blessing- I have a 15 year old DSD who is living with her Mom in Florida (we are in Ohio) and BOY is she a HANDFULL! She may need to come live with us so we can put our foot down on her! Her brother (12) is already living with us and hopefully we can direct him better than his mom was and we won't have the problems with him that we are having with his sis.

Our two year old (thank God) will never have to deal with living with two different families with two sets of morals and values. That is sooooooooo confusing to kids!

I loved hearing about how you all named Asa! I really like his name!

What a cute family! Thanks for sharing.

What is the "Finally Have a Picture..." product?

The "Finally Have a Picture..." product is a high-quality, customizable photo frame that allows you to easily display your favorite memories in a stylish and unique way.

How does the "Finally Have a Picture..." product work?

The "Finally Have a Picture..." product comes with a set of interchangeable magnetic frames and clips, allowing you to easily swap out and display different photos. The frames also have a built-in stand, making it easy to display on any flat surface or hang on a wall.

What size of photos can the "Finally Have a Picture..." product accommodate?

The "Finally Have a Picture..." product can accommodate standard 4x6 inch photos, as well as smaller 3x3 inch photos with the included mat. It can also display larger photos if they are trimmed to fit within the frame's dimensions.

Is the "Finally Have a Picture..." product easy to assemble and use?

Yes, the "Finally Have a Picture..." product is designed to be easy to assemble and use. It comes with clear instructions and all necessary parts, and the frames and clips are simple to swap out and rearrange as desired.

Can I customize the "Finally Have a Picture..." product for a special occasion or as a gift?

Yes, the "Finally Have a Picture..." product is highly customizable. You can choose from a variety of frame colors and designs, as well as add personalized messages or names to the frames. This makes it a perfect gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • ChefZee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates