• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are my new baby's photos with his big sisters a hit for Mother's Day?

In summary, "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters" are a type of photography session where a newborn baby is photographed with their older sisters within the first few weeks after their birth. These sessions capture the special bond between siblings and create lasting memories. To prepare for the session, it is important to communicate with the photographer, have a change of clothes and snacks for the older siblings, and ensure everyone is well-rested and in a good mood. The older siblings should wear coordinating outfits that are not too matchy-matchy. The session typically lasts between 1-2 hours, but can be adjusted to fit the needs of the family and the newborn.
buckeyefan08
I took the kids outside to take some pictures for Mother's Day. They turned out so good I just had to share!
If I can get it to work...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=433398170417_462078799110&collid=364731997110.925119889110.1209566489581&page=1&sort_order=0&navfolderid=0&folderid=0&ownerid=0

Last edited:
Lisa
What sweet little cuties you have! Those pictures look professionally done!

I see the new avator but that's all I see. Are there more?

The avator is precious!

did you see them? I'm trying!

That should Work!!

Beautiful pics!!!

buckeyefan08 said:
did you see them? I'm trying!

Saw them!!! They are beautiful!!!!

Thanks! I was happy they turned out so good. Doing thier pics this way and having them printed from Kodak will be a lot cheaper than taking them somewhere and buying enough for the family... we have a HUGE family!

Aww they are too cute! :chef:

Your children are beautiful!

A-DOR-ABLE!!!!! Thanks for sharing !!

Absolutely adorable!!

They are gorgeous kids! Thanks for sharing!

What a cute bunch!!

Aww! How adorable! Great pictures.

Your girls could pass as twins. You have a beautiful family!

daniellemorgan said:
Your girls could pass as twins. You have a beautiful family!
We get that a lot! We always get a good laugh because they are actually two years apart. We were really amazed when we saw our son for the first time. He already had a hat on and was wrapped up and he looked just like Haley. (The blonde) Little did we know he had a head of dark hair! I never thought to look for hair when I finally got to hold him. I was in the recovery room and DH told me to take his hat off... I cried! Silly what hormones can do!

What are "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters"?

"New Baby Pics With Big Sisters" are a type of photography session where a professional photographer captures images of a newborn baby with their older sisters. These photos are usually taken within the first few weeks after the baby's birth.

Why should I consider getting "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters"?

Getting "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters" is a great way to capture the special bond between siblings and to create lasting memories. These photos can also be a beautiful addition to your home decor, and can be cherished by your family for years to come.

How do I prepare for a "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters" session?

Prior to the session, it is important to communicate with the photographer about any specific poses or shots you would like to have. It is also helpful to have a change of clothes and snacks on hand for the older siblings. Lastly, making sure everyone is well-rested and in a good mood can help the session run smoothly.

What should my older children wear for the session?

It is best to dress the older siblings in coordinating outfits, but not exactly matching. This will add a cohesive look to the photos without being too matchy-matchy. Avoid large logos or busy patterns, as they can be distracting in the photos.

How long does a "New Baby Pics With Big Sisters" session typically last?

The length of the session can vary, but typically they last between 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for outfit changes, feeding breaks, and capturing a variety of poses and shots. However, the session can be adjusted to accommodate the needs of the family and the newborn baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jbarnhill