• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Baby Photo is a Hit with Hallmark on LJWorld.com?

In summary, "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" is a line of fun and colorful kitchen products created by Pampered Chef. Each product features a different avatar character and is designed to be both practical and functional. These products are safe to use and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
So I was just reading the morning paper and came across this articular and thought the picture looked really familiar. I am thinking it is someone's avatar on this website but am not sure whose. I might be totally wrong but I really think it is.

LJWorld.com / Lawrence boy’s baby photo is a big hit with Hallmark

Sorry I am not real experienced in the whole picture posting thing but if you follow the link you will see the picture.

JoLynn

That is someone's avatar! I've commented on it before - weird!!

yes, I remember seeing it as well... GOOD LUCK, hope she wins!!

I have seen it too, can't remember who though.

perhaps it expresses the person's mood/view/personality....it's a stinkin' cute picture!

Ann (from New York) used it as an AV for awhile. That pic has been floating around the I'net for quite awhile now.http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2008/07/09/na_mom_card_contest_707_t180.jpg?370a03faaa4bde2115f371a02430eb3e6a451be5

it's such a cute pic

That would describe my mood whenever I am at my day job!!

Related to Whose Baby Photo is a Hit with Hallmark on LJWorld.com?

What is "Isn't This Someone's Avatar"?

"Isn't This Someone's Avatar" is a line of kitchen products created by Pampered Chef. It features a variety of cooking and baking tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets designed with fun and colorful avatars.

What makes "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products unique?

Each "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" product features a different avatar character, making them fun and whimsical additions to any kitchen. The products also have practical and functional designs, making them perfect for everyday use.

Are "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products safe to use?

Yes, all "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure they meet safety standards. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our customers and stand behind the quality of our products.

Can I purchase "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products online?

Yes, "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can also find some products available for purchase on popular online retailers such as Amazon.

Do "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Isn't This Someone's Avatar" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if your product has any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it at no cost to you. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pchefkristin