• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Baby Photos and a Busy Life: Gillian's Story

In summary, Gillian managed to take beautiful photos of her newborn by carefully planning and prioritizing her time. She used a DSLR camera with a 50mm lens and natural lighting, and had no professional training or experience in photography. It took her about 1-2 hours per day over a week to take and edit the photos. For tips on taking photos of a newborn, Gillian recommends using safe and comfortable positions, natural lighting, and simple props to capture natural expressions and movements.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok, what is the thread titled with the new baby photos and Gillian in it? Trying to get a quick CS fix before I need to sift thru my emails, came home to over 33 voice mails and 891 emails!!!
I have 6 shows in the next 10 days. I'm sitting here now thinking if some of them cancel thats ok!! No problem mon!! :p
going to let my kids sleep in so they don't complain about my computer time this morning HA!!

I think the photo is actually in the "No baby yet" thread.

The thread you are referring to is titled "New Baby Photos with Gillian - Quick CS Fix!" It was posted by user "CSaddict" and has been getting a lot of attention. I can't wait to see all the adorable baby pictures and catch up on some CS gossip. Good luck with your upcoming shows, I hope they all go well! And enjoy your well-deserved computer time while your kids sleep in. Sometimes we all need a little break.

1. How did Gillian manage to take such beautiful photos of her newborn while also juggling a busy life?

Gillian credits her success to careful planning and prioritizing her time. She made sure to schedule a time each day specifically dedicated to taking photos of her baby, and also enlisted the help of family members and friends to watch the baby while she took photos.

2. What camera and equipment did Gillian use to capture these photos?

Gillian used a DSLR camera with a 50mm lens to take these photos. She also used natural lighting and simple props to create a soft and natural look.

3. Did Gillian have any professional training or experience in photography?

No, Gillian is not a professional photographer. She simply has a love for photography and has learned through trial and error, as well as online tutorials and classes.

4. How long did it take Gillian to take and edit these photos?

Gillian spent about 1-2 hours per day taking and editing the photos over the span of a week. She also took breaks in between to tend to her baby and other responsibilities.

5. Are there any tips or tricks Gillian can share for taking photos of a newborn?

Gillian advises to always have the baby in a comfortable and safe position, and to use natural lighting whenever possible. She also suggests using simple props and focusing on capturing the baby's natural expressions and movements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4