• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Fall Activities With Kids?

In summary, the person's pictures from last weekend at a pumpkin farm are cute. They miss the age when they were kids and their kids are not as fun. They talk about going to a pumpkin farm next year where they can ride on a hayride.
buckeyefan08
I can't figure out how to post pictures in the post even though I have read it 100 times!!!
This is the link to my Kodak gallery. We took the Kids to Dussle Farm for pumpkins last weekend. We go every year and the kids always have so much fun. Christopher liked to lick the pumpkins, I think it was b/c they were cold but who knows!
:love:I love Fall!:love:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=330770660089_367133472210&mode=fromsite&collid=364731997110.777633472210.1223041257186&conn_speed=1

Too cute! My oldest turns 5 today, I can't believe it!

So Cute!

The funniest thing about those pictures is that they look almost exactly like ours! We go every October to Moelkers Orchards - for apples and pumpkins. The Cut Outs and Measuring Stick look just like yours, except that they are painted red for apples. Here we thought it was all homemade and original.:rolleyes:
We are going tomorrow - It's always so much fun! We go on a horse drawn hay ride through the orchards, and then to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins, and then back to the Barn for cider and doughnuts! It's a family tradition.

Last edited:
I wish they let us go to the pumpkin patch that would be so cool. They have them already picked and lined up by size. To bad you're all the way in west MI, we'd be visiting!! LOL!

Your pictures are so cute. I miss that age and all the fun the kids were. Mine are 23, 21, 20 (married), and 18 they are no fun now. They like to go out without us. Oh well.

Your pictures are SO cute!! I love the "How Tall This Fall" pics!! :)

Very cute! Now I have to check the weather for tomorrow, and see how far away that is from me :). We sometimes go to Mapleside Farms - they have horse drawn hay-rides there, very fun!

It is in Brimfield, I think MApleside would be a lot closer.

I just talked to my director who lives in Strongsville, she goes to Mapleside with her grandkids. The way she described it makes me jelous. Next year we might have to go there!

1. How can I make sure my fall pictures of the kids turn out great?

One way to ensure great fall pictures of the kids is to choose a scenic outdoor location with colorful leaves and natural lighting. It's also important to dress the kids in coordinating outfits and have them well-rested and fed before the photo shoot.

2. Should I use a professional photographer for fall pictures of the kids?

While professional photographers can capture stunning images, you can also take great fall pictures of the kids with a good camera or even a smartphone. It's more important to focus on location and lighting for a beautiful photo.

3. How can I incorporate fall elements into the pictures of my kids?

There are many ways to incorporate fall elements into pictures of your kids, such as using fall-themed props like pumpkins, hay bales, or colorful leaves. You can also have the kids wear fall accessories like scarves, hats, or boots.

4. When is the best time of day to take fall pictures of the kids?

The best time of day for fall pictures of the kids is during the "golden hour" - the hour after sunrise or before sunset when the lighting is soft and warm. Avoid midday when the sun is harsh and creates unflattering shadows.

5. How can I make the fall pictures of the kids look more natural and candid?

To make fall pictures of the kids look more natural and candid, try to capture them in their element, doing activities they enjoy. This will help them relax and act more natural in front of the camera. You can also use prompts or games to elicit genuine emotions and interactions between siblings or friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies