• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Holiday Thank You Card Verbage

In summary, when writing a holiday thank you card, it's important to express your gratitude for the gift or gesture and include a heartfelt message about the person's importance to you. Some examples of holiday thank you card wording include thanking the person for their thoughtfulness and wishing them a wonderful holiday season. While not mandatory, sending a thank you card is a thoughtful way to maintain and strengthen relationships. It's best to send the card within two weeks of receiving the gift. And yes, you can personalize your holiday thank you card with your own message to make it even more special.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I'm wanting to send Thank You Holiday Cards to my customers, but am having a major brain freeze. I'd appreciate any help with word choices. I'd like to wish them a great holiday season, thank them for their biz, etc.

Ideas and suggestions?

Thanks!

I send out a Thanksgiving card, but I suppose some of the wording might help get your own creative juices flowing. Here's what mine says:

Thank You!

This time of year I like to reflect on all I am thankful for. I want to let you know how thankful I am for your support of my business with The Pampered Chef! I appreciate the part you played in making this another fun and successful year by hosting a party of some kind since this time last year.

I hope the upcoming holiday season will bring joy and peace to you and your household. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Happy Thanksgiving and, again, thank you!

Rae -

That's perfect! It's just what I wanted to say. Thank you soo much! I appreciate the time and help....as always, I'm grateful for your generosity in spirit.

raebates, how do you send it out? actual card? email? Thanks.

It's a 1/4 page postcard.

1. What should I write in a holiday thank you card?

It's always nice to start by expressing your gratitude for the gift or gesture. You can also include a heartfelt message about how much the person means to you and how their thoughtfulness has made your holiday season even more special.

2. Can you give me some examples of holiday thank you card wording?

Here are a few examples:
- Thank you so much for the beautiful holiday gift! It was such a thoughtful and generous gesture.
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and thanking you for being such an amazing friend.
- I am truly grateful for your kindness and for making my holiday season brighter. Thank you!

3. Is it necessary to send a thank you card for a holiday gift?

While it's not mandatory, sending a thank you card is a thoughtful way to show your appreciation for someone's holiday gift. It also helps to maintain and strengthen relationships with friends and family.

4. When is the best time to send a holiday thank you card?

It's best to send a holiday thank you card within two weeks of receiving the gift or gesture. This shows your gratitude in a timely manner and also allows the recipient to know that their gift was received.

5. Can I personalize my holiday thank you cards with my own message?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday thank you cards that can be personalized with your own message. This adds a special touch and makes the recipient feel even more appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella