• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Send a Holiday Letter to My Customers?

In summary, a holiday letter to customers should include a warm greeting, a thank you for their business, any updates or exciting news within the company, and well wishes for the holiday season. The best time to send a holiday letter to customers is in December to show that your company is thinking of them during the busy holiday season. It is also recommended to personalize the letter to show value and address specific customer needs. Sending a holiday letter can benefit your business by strengthening relationships, showcasing new products or services, and promoting brand loyalty. Including promotional offers or discounts can also incentivize customers to continue doing business with your company, as long as any terms and conditions are clearly stated.
heat123
Silver Member
I sent out Holiday cards to my past hosts but was wondering if any of you send out letters of thank you to past guests? If so what do you write in your letters? My brain is blank right now. Thanks for any input!

Nancy's has some holiday post cards. I will probably send those out to customers this year that spent over a certain amount, were at a lot of shows, etc. I'm sending my hosts magnetic calendars with my biz card on them, along with a thank you note for helping my business this year.

Dear [Guest Name],As we approach the holiday season, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your stay at [Your Property Name]. It was truly a pleasure to welcome you as our guest and we hope you enjoyed your time here as much as we enjoyed having you.Thank you for choosing our property for your vacation and for trusting us to provide you with a comfortable and memorable experience. We appreciate your kind words and feedback, as it helps us continuously improve and provide the best possible service to our guests.We hope that you have many fond memories of your stay with us and that you will consider us again for your future travels. From all of us at [Your Property Name], we wish you a joyous holiday season filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments with your loved ones.Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.Warmest regards,[Your Property Name]

Related to Should I Send a Holiday Letter to My Customers?

1. What should be included in a holiday letter to customers?

A holiday letter to customers should include a warm greeting, a thank you for their business, an update on any changes or exciting news within the company, and well wishes for the holiday season.

2. When is the best time to send a holiday letter to customers?

The best time to send a holiday letter to customers is typically in the month of December. This allows enough time for customers to receive the letter before the holidays and also shows that your company is thinking of them during this busy time of year.

3. Should a holiday letter to customers be personalized?

Yes, it is always a good idea to personalize a holiday letter to customers. This shows that you value their business and have taken the time to specifically address them and their needs.

4. How can a holiday letter to customers benefit my business?

A holiday letter to customers can benefit your business by showing appreciation and strengthening relationships with your customers. It can also be a great marketing tool, as it allows you to showcase any new products or services and promotes brand loyalty.

5. Can I include promotional offers or discounts in my holiday letter to customers?

Yes, including promotional offers or discounts in your holiday letter to customers is a great way to show your appreciation and incentivize them to continue doing business with your company. Just be sure to clearly state any terms and conditions for the offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706